10: VSTPluginMain + 0x24136
11: VSTPluginMain + 0x2416f
14: CallWindowProcW + 0x3bd
15: DispatchMessageW + 0x1f2
20: BaseThreadInitThunk + 0x14
21: RtlUserThreadStart + 0x21
Eyeball exchanging
Soul calibrating ..frequencies

and again , using the same plugins abl 303 + Roland cloud tr808 , which is ( I am not kidding ) been stuck in fully functional demo mode for almost 4 months ( that's the good part :)
22 Aug 2020 21:56:17 - 3: UnhandledExceptionFilter + 0x1ea
4: memset + 0x1b32
5: _C_specific_handler + 0x96
6: _chkstk + 0x11f
7: RtlRaiseException + 0x399
8: KiUserExceptionDispatcher + 0x2e
10: VSTPluginMain + 0x24136
11: VSTPluginMain + 0x2416f
14: CallWindowProcW + 0x3bd
15: DispatchMessageW + 0x1f2
20: BaseThreadInitThunk + 0x14
21: RtlUserThreadStart + 0x21
Eyeball exchanging

Yes, I should be able to decode the debug information and get an idea of exactly where it's crashing, but not necessarily why. I can see from the VSTPluginMain in that stack that it's crashing in one of the two mentioned plug-ins (but that doesn't mean the bug is with them.)

The fact that you had the crash twice within an hour suggests it's fairly easy to cause, right? Were you doing anything in particular when the crash occurred, like opening the UI, modulating parameters?
Architect, the modular MIDI toolkit, beta now available for macOS, Windows, and Linux.

No , it is not easy to reproduce the crash
Both plugs were receiving pattern index info + tweaking abl3 , but that plugin has been rock solid for ever .
Roland cloud also behaves stable in other hosts , maybe the roland cloud registry has somethind to do with it , it's in perpetual full functional demo mode .
Whenever I load a cloud plugin for the first time it asked for my email +password ,it recognizes it's long past it's demo period , upon trying a second time the validation is approved .
All I did was creating two roland cloud accounts ;) , one back in 2018 , and the new one around januari this year
Eyeball exchanging

OK, I'll see how far I get with replicating the issue here, and then get back to you if I need some more pointers.
Architect, the modular MIDI toolkit, beta now available for macOS, Windows, and Linux.

Hi, I'm a plugin developer encountering with same crash stack. Have you found the cause for this issue?

Hello @SessionLoops. I've replied to you via email regarding my progress with this issue.

Return to “Loomer”