mucoder news : tonespace 2.0 beta for win/mac/linux

Official support for: mucoder.net
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I apologise for the long wait but I'm happy to say that a new tonespace 2.0 beta release is finally ready! :hyper: And it's available for Windows, OSX and Linux this time - all freeware.

The beta is currently still private. If you are interested in becoming a beta tester, just send me a PM and I'll send you a link for download. (Warning - it *is* a beta so there are likely still stability issues. If you prefer not to live on the bleeding edge you better wait for the stable version :) )
tonespace / hypercyclic

Congratulations on getting this far. I continue to use Tonespace 1.0, as it allows me to better conceptualize tone relationships in different keys, and just "noodling" around with this at the top of the stack tends to generate sounds that I enjoy, even if I don't understand the theory and applications. I welcome your efforts and look forward to whatever you choose to offer.
Paul

Mucoder, Hello...
A little slow on the testing, with the holiday. Tried the stand alone and the VST, both seem to work very well, without problems. New features are appreciated. It seems stable, no crashes or bugs so far. Well done.
Paul

Hi can I try the beta tonespace for mac
Thanks JL Zürich

mucoder wrote:I apologise for the long wait but I'm happy to say that a new tonespace 2.0 beta release is finally ready! :hyper: And it's available for Windows, OSX and Linux this time - all freeware.

The beta is currently still private. If you are interested in becoming a beta tester, just send me a PM and I'll send you a link for download. (Warning - it *is* a beta so there are likely still stability issues. If you prefer not to live on the bleeding edge you better wait for the stable version :) )

Return to “mucoder”