iMPC pro 2 au instruments not saving preset used

For iOS (iPhone, iPad & iPod), Android, Windows Phone, etc. App and Hardware talk
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I created an au track in iMPC pro 2, assigned Mersenne synth to the track, recorded a two bar midi recording, selected a different preset in Mersenne, saved project in iMPC pro 2.

Load up same project in iMPC pro 2 later and the track with Mersenne has defaulted to the default preset in the synth rather than the preset i had saved it with earlier.

This also happens with some other au synths, including redshrike and zeeon. Yet kauldron and kaspar (both yonac synths) work properly, recalling the proper preset.

Anyone else seeing this? Because some au syths work properly, this may be a problem with the au synths not iMPC Pro. What au synths are working for you?

I've had irregular success with presets saving in IMPC Pro 2. For instance, the app will save an iSem preset, but only in the first instance of iSem - use a second iSem and it's back to the default preset. Zeon is the same, but won't save a preset if another AUi is already loaded first. It's frustrating, because I'm really enjoying much of this app. The UI is great, for instance.

i have also had the midi notes on track 3 not show unless i save and reload. They record and play back, but are not shown on either the track or timeline tabs, so you cant go in and edit them. odd.

Return to “Mobile Apps and Hardware”