Shreddage Bass 2: Can't get articulations to work + randomness

Official support for: impactsoundworks.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Just purchased Shreddage Bass 2 yesterday and got it installed today. I've been testing it out on some existing bass tracks I've had other VSTs on. Unfortunately, I can't seem to get any of the articulations to work with any consistency. I'm using the latest version of Reaper, on a Mac.

I can't get slides to work. I've tried doing it by velocity and also by key. I've tried as many permutations as I can think of and nothing works. As I tried this, I noticed that randomly if I set a key trigger to E1, the bass line is played an octave lower. If I move it to E0, it resets back to the normal octave. This isn't consistent - just seems to happen randomly as I tried different articulations.

I've had it where the whole VST stopped playing audio, although the interface shows that it's reading the midi and the fretboard position of the note.

The pop sound seems to be fairly random as well. I have tried to lower velocities, note lengths, playing with the advanced settings, etc. but I still can't get a consistent attack.

I've even tried setting all articulation to different key triggers and trying to individually trigger each articulation, which didn't work either.

I'm not sure what else I can even try to make this work. Help would be greatly appreciated.

Return to “Impact Soundworks”