RedRoomAudio;- scam, spam or real ? (real but has hiccups)

Official support for: impactsoundworks.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Just had an email about sister (sister what ?) to Impact Soundworks. None of the links work. ISW is down.
Is it scam, spam or so real it has collapsed under its own weight ?
Last edited by bob bobwood on Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Real. I worked on those libraries for the past few months, along with Nabeel from ISW :)

ISW website works fine here. Try reloading the site with cleared cache (Ctrl+F5). RRA website is experiencing some difficulties, though.

I'm getting a message from Cloudflare's Always Online that's telling me it is not my fault and it will connect when it can (to ISW).
Cloudflare's Always Online; Contradiction in terms, a way of life.
RedRoomAudio is deado at the moment.

Thanks for the info, ilDargon and I trust things will work soon enough. and your efforts won't be for nought.

This site has massive problems !

I tried to download the free Snaps Claps ....Set.

In the morning I got an error message when I tried to add to the cart.
I reported it to their support. No answer til now.........

Now I tried it again. Adding to the cart worked now. When I press place order nothing happens for 2 Minutes. Then a message gateway timeout.

Think I´ll pass on this.
My Recording Studio http://www.echopark.at

Tried it a third time. Now I got the message Server unavailable from the store.
My Recording Studio http://www.echopark.at

Website still has some issues, the team is working on it around the clock. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Everything is good to go now. Sorry about that folks. Even with a high end server, a big launch = big traffic problems...
Shreddage 3 Stratus: Next generation Kontakt Player guitar, now available!

Impact Soundworks - Cinematic sounds, world instruments, electric guitars, synths, percussion, plugins + more!

Return to “Impact Soundworks”