Wy have the shreddage strat so much noise and clicky sound in compare to a real strat ?

Official support for: impactsoundworks.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

OK, so what is it that you want?

Forgotten wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 8:16 pm OK, so what is it that you want?
We wanna be free, we wannna be free to do what we wanna do. We wanna be free to ride. We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by the man. And we want to get loaded.

sorry

donkey tugger wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 8:19 pm
We wanna be free, we wannna be free to do what we wanna do. We wanna be free to ride. We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by the man. And we want to get loaded.

sorry
Cue horn section...

that they notice that and record guitars(or future guitars) with the possible signal to noise ratio real guitars have and all other guitar vst have too(or they tell how can play still get the blues with stratus without clicky noisy long notes). the shreddage guitars have a knob DI Line Noise. this i of course have set to 0. the knob can set to higher levels and then there is hum noise and noise to reduce signal to noise ratio add. so it is possible to do low fi records by set the knob. add the hum and noise from this knob does not increase the click rate btw. so the noise they have in their sample records that produce the clicks seem not the noise real guitars do
win 10 64 22H2 intel i5 8600K (6*3.6 GHZ) 32 GB Ram

I think now the big problem is that the shreddage guy that record the guitar did not mute good all strings that should not sound. this is a technice all distortion guitar players need. when there come a long note on string 1 there need mute strings 2-6 so the do not vibrate. i find a video that produce simular sounds shreddage guitars have and the video creator tell thats bad muting. and there can learn how can mute strings good. he also show how to pick correct. normal up and down stroke picks are not so much diffrent as on stratus. maybe this help to get better signal to noise ratio in shreddage sound in future https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJIRmnpTFRc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whl7PVbrEIE

for recording samples it is not so hard to mute unused strings. when do correct, there can come long and clean notes from a strat guitar.

That is not the case, though.

EvilDragon wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2019 6:24 pm That is not the case, though.
what guitar you have ?. you can try play A# on 1. string in long note as In this shreddage masterclass video. with the jupiter(with humbucker) there can hear too very bad clicky sound same as on stratus. I never hear this on a real guitar when mute all unused strings correct. hear in 7 min 23 sec. start a little before https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8I5UJmnPJM&t=338s

You do realize that real guitars and samplers don’t work the same way, right?

Forgotten wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 1:22 pm You do realize that real guitars and samplers don’t work the same way, right?
If record a good guitar sustain tone it sound good without clicks and noise when play as sample too. Thats a Fact you ignore.

I hear now a shreddage 2 youtube video. this have not such clicky noisy sound and the example use much distortion. in this video is play a long a# at 7 min 42. no clicks and noisy sound.at 9 min 20 can hear with vibrato over mod wheel https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLsRnXtidlo

wy there are some here that want tell that such a clicky noisy sound shreddage 3 have, have a real guitar too, or is normal because it is no real guitar ?. do you really think people believe that ?

magicmusic wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 1:47 pm
Forgotten wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 1:22 pm You do realize that real guitars and samplers don’t work the same way, right?
If record a good guitar sustain tone it sound good without clicks and noise when play as sample too. Thats a Fact you ignore.
Assuming the sample is a completely unedited and unprocessed yes, but that’s unlikely.

That’s a reality that you seemingly don’t want to accept.

you have answer so fast, seem you have not hear the shreddage 2 example, that it sound good. and what do you think. how they have processed the samples that they sound so clicky and noisy ?. or should we hope they use not a Vinyl record effect.

But on DI samples can hear that there is some vibration, this give the ugly noise when use distortion, so seem they record the strings and they mute not correct all strings that should not sound.

the sustain articulation sound very short in compare to real guitar. is this really want that sustain on stratus 3 is damped ?. short sustain happen when press the finger direct on the fret, srtring sound lots shorter. so the finger should be in the middle of 2 frets or short before the fret. see on this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6Hxu1fh2kg
Another thing is that headphones wear during guitar play can cause feedback, because the electric field of the headphone can influence the pickups. i have try it out with my small over ear nyodyn headphones. when come more than 10 cm to single coil pickup there can hear lots feedback sound. larger headphones without neodyn magnets need stronger electric field to move. so the maybe get feedack with more than 10 cm

I appreciate your input on this but as has been mentioned many times, we are not re-recording the strat. Thousands of people are using and enjoying the library. We will keep your feedback in mind for FUTURE guitar releases and recordings, of course!
Shreddage 3 Stratus: Next generation Kontakt Player guitar, now available!

Impact Soundworks - Cinematic sounds, world instruments, electric guitars, synths, percussion, plugins + more!

Return to “Impact Soundworks”