That's what I call an ignore button...

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

On a guitar forum I go on the ignore button not only wipes out a person's posts, it also hides their replies when somebody quotes them and indeed nukes entire threads that they are OP in. Not trace, so you don't even see when a post or thread is being blocked.

I lost my heart in Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotamateaturipukakapikimaungahoronukupokaiwhenuakitanatahu

revvy wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 12:20 pm On a guitar forum I go on the ignore button not only wipes out a person's posts, it also hides their replies when somebody quotes them and indeed nukes entire threads that they are OP in. Not trace, so you don't even see when a post or thread is being blocked.

Does it only work on drummers?
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

Mushy Mushy wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 12:21 pm
revvy wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 12:20 pm On a guitar forum I go on the ignore button not only wipes out a person's posts, it also hides their replies when somebody quotes them and indeed nukes entire threads that they are OP in. Not trace, so you don't even see when a post or thread is being blocked.

It's actually a bass forum so it works on everyone whose music isn't defined by thick strings (was gonna say 4 strings but some crazy bassists insist on 5 and 6 strings, WTF)
I lost my heart in Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotamateaturipukakapikimaungahoronukupokaiwhenuakitanatahu

revvy wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 12:24 pm

It's actually a bass forum so it works on everyone whose music isn't defined by thick strings (was gonna say 4 strings but some crazy bassists insist on 5 and 6 strings, WTF)
and some crazy goths dont put the top two strings on their guitar, cos they hurt his fingers :hihi:

vurt wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 1:18 pm

and some crazy goths dont put the top two strings on their guitar, cos they hurt his fingers :hihi:
Those lily-livered goths! Well, some of 'em...

revvy wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 1:34 pm
vurt wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 1:18 pm

Those lily-livered goths! Well, some of 'em...
Don't trust a goth with missing high strings and blood on his hands.

I am available as a writer for whenever Columbo inevitably gets a reboot.

revvy wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 12:24 pm 6 strings
In Fiesta Red, naturally.

donkey tugger wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 9:41 pm
revvy wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 12:24 pm 6 strings
In Fiesta Red, naturally.
That works...

I really wished it worked that way for threads that keep getting bumped by certain sound design spammers.

Return to “Site Stuff”