Should preset/sample deals be moved to their own thread?

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?

Should preser/sample deals moved to their own thread?

Yes
67%
No
24%
Don't care
9%

Total votes: 131

RELATED
PRODUCTS

Yup.

If they bring it in they should at least do it after the forum dark theme has returned.
I lost my heart in Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotamateaturipukakapikimaungahoronukupokaiwhenuakitanatahu

revvy wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2020 4:37 am Yup.

If they bring it in they should at least do it after the forum dark theme has returned.
:hihi: finally some lightness (pun intended)

Based on the steady numbers (66%+) the minority in this instance will have to live with the unbearable and illogical (ok Im just playing here) new rule that makes preset vendors post in a dedicated preset bargain sticky, like it or not, this is what should now follow. Maybe its best to drop the arguments about "where do we draw the line", no big changes are being argued, the writing has been on the wall for a long time now and it looks like its finally coming to pass for this particular issue with the presets. Can you accept it and move on or do we need to tussle over it further?

I'll accept that people voted the way they did, for sure, I imagine the poll feature works as expected :)

I won't accept however that (a) it's needed (20% is presets, not the 80% fake news from the other thread) or (b) KVR is referendum-based in deciding how to organise itself. It's a private company, we play in their playground. If Ben/mods decide to include a new sticky they will, if not, then not. To assume anything else is daft.

So ultimately, I'll live with their decision, rather than your sense of importance.

(I never voted 'no' in the other thread, I was apparently 'other').
I lost my heart in Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotamateaturipukakapikimaungahoronukupokaiwhenuakitanatahu

Users have made it clear they are unhappy with the status quo. It's up to site admins to respond in a way they see fit. They don't have to follow the limited choices of unofficial polls if they have a better idea.

imrae wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2020 10:20 am Users have made it clear they are unhappy with the status quo. It's up to site admins to respond in a way they see fit. They don't have to follow the limited choices of unofficial polls if they have a better idea.
True. No one contests this I dont think, we just make suggestions as a community and thats that. I hope they decide this will be a helpful change and they choose to implement it. If not, first world problems, really..

revvy wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2020 10:11 am So ultimately, I'll live with their decision, rather than your sense of importance.
My sense of importance? You gotta shed your aggro, not a great way to refer to what I said. Perhaps your wording now is out of the context you meant it to be?

Its Prexit

Insanelysane wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2020 10:46 am
revvy wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2020 10:11 am So ultimately, I'll live with their decision, rather than your sense of importance.
My sense of importance? You gotta shed your aggro, not a great way to refer to what I said. Perhaps your wording now is out of the context you meant it to be?
Stop being so preachy. It's a thread in kvr basemsnet about another thread further up. Not aggro, just a bigger picture.

"Like it or not this is what we should now follow " lol, OK mate.

revvy wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 2:26 am
Insanelysane wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2020 10:46 am
Stop being so preachy. It's a thread in kvr basemsnet about another thread further up. Not aggro, just a bigger picture.

"Like it or not this is what we should now follow " lol, OK mate.
Perhaps in the name of the bigger picture you can stop trolling too, your luke warm anger says more about you buddy.

polarsky wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2020 8:21 pm Its Prexit

Return to “Site Stuff”