idc

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

idc
Last edited by revvy on Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I lost my heart in Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotamateaturipukakapikimaungahoronukupokaiwhenuakitanatahu

Where does it show up for you? In the forum overview, or in the menu on the right? For the latter, it shouldn't show up anymore, but, there's no way to not make it show up in the forum list, because it's a sub forum of offtopic (which is a shame, because, even there, I don't need the bullshit).

idc
I lost my heart in Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotamateaturipukakapikimaungahoronukupokaiwhenuakitanatahu

That will be because a non registered user can't access HPC.

I wished it would be completely insivible when you removed it from your forum list.

revvy wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 9:49 am Ah thanks chk.

It shows up in the forum list. I realise it's a sub-forum but they can disappear independently, for when I'm logged out HPC doesn't show up in the list.
That’s obviously on purpose. KVR doesn’t want to advertise the lunacy to the outside world until the newcomers have already been assimilated.
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

I hear ya man, but seems a shame that cant follow thru to my logged-in form list. I've been assimilated too well, need a bit of distance from it and I'm clearly a bit challenged on the old impulse control...

Mushy Mushy wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 9:52 am

It shows up in the forum list. I realise it's a sub-forum but they can disappear independently, for when I'm logged out HPC doesn't show up in the list.
That’s obviously on purpose. KVR doesn’t want to advertise the lunacy to the outside world until the newcomers have already been assimilated.
Good point. :lol:

you can ask a mod to block you from hpc, that is possible

idc

What's wrong with Hewlett Packard Computers?

they Have Peculiar Characteristics
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

Mushy Mushy wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 9:52 am

Similarly, vurt’s posts don’t appear to anyone not logged in... :hihi:

idc

Return to “Site Stuff”