Output formats in the pro version - saving SFZ

Official support for: tx16wx.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

mccy wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2018 6:04 am "There's still some bug to fix!"

You're talking about tx16wx sampling functionality, here? No tx2sfz involved so far, right?
I failed to get to the stage of being able to test your beta 2 so many times this evening I have to give it a rest. If someone else wants to test it be my guest - I know your previous converter for version v2 works after trying it a couple times last spring.
mccy my health really is bad and I'm having issues so I'll thank you a lot for the effort because you got there and then improved it and I got to see a little bit of it and know it' within your grasp and likely fully realized :).

mccy wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 2:38 pm http://www.derknott.de/tx2sfz2018b.zip

This seems to work with velocity-layers... it was a bit trial & error, so I hope this has no cross-consequences somehow :-)
That version converted perfectly fine some self made TX16Wx presets with velocity layers to SFZ. Thank you once again for fixing mccy :clap:

_TIP_ wrote: Sat Nov 03, 2018 8:19 pm
mccy wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 2:38 pm http://www.derknott.de/tx2sfz2018b.zip

This seems to work with velocity-layers... it was a bit trial & error, so I hope this has no cross-consequences somehow :-)
That version converted perfectly fine some self made TX16Wx presets with velocity layers to SFZ. Thank you once again for fixing mccy :clap:
Agreed!
C/R, dongles & other intrusive copy protection equals less-control & more-hassle for consumers. Company gone-can’t authorize. Limit to # of auths. Instability-ie PACE. Forced internet auths. THE HONEST ARE HASSLED, NOT THE PIRATES.

Here comes TX2SFZ 2020 (64 & 32 BIT !!!! & VST3) version for translating TX16WX 3.x output to sfz.
I don't have too much time, so this is more experimental. Give me feedback, if it works. I tested with 3.4 beta. After pressing "save" one second later it should play the converted program as vsti-sampler.

www.derknott.de/tx2sfzIII2020beta2.zip

Nice!
C/R, dongles & other intrusive copy protection equals less-control & more-hassle for consumers. Company gone-can’t authorize. Limit to # of auths. Instability-ie PACE. Forced internet auths. THE HONEST ARE HASSLED, NOT THE PIRATES.

mccy wrote: Mon Apr 20, 2020 10:53 pm Here comes TX2SFZ 2020 (64 & 32 BIT !!!! & VST3) version for translating TX16WX 3.x output to sfz.
I don't have too much time, so this is more experimental. Give me feedback, if it works. I tested with 3.4 beta. After pressing "save" one second later it should play the converted program as vsti-sampler.

www.derknott.de/tx2sfzIII2020beta2.zip
Tested that on a few patches and it works flawlessly, thank you very much mccy, this is a very handy tool!!!

Finally I opened a KVR - developer account. So now you can see what's new there.
My name is: "derknott"

Nice! Does that mean you have your own forum as well, or is it just a file landing page? :-)

mccy wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 4:59 am Finally I opened a KVR - developer account. So now you can see what's new there.
My name is: "derknott"
Thank you so much mccy!

Phew, again it didn't work for the 3.5 update anymore. I took the time to structurize the basis for TX2SFZ and made it working for 3.5.
I haven't uploaded it so far. It's so funny as I have only used ruby for this project and now I come back to the project every few years or months and I'm getting better in correcting things... although I know, I should build it up from ground again...

I will upload the new version in a few days.

Here is the link.
It does not take over the group settings!!!!

Tell me, if it's usefull & working...

www.derknott.de/tx2sfz35.zip

Edit 23.4.2021: Some major improvements have been added since I wrote this last post, newest version is allready uploaded.

Cool! Thanks!!

Would love to get tx2sfz35... all download links are broken ...;(

Hmmm, the download in my last post works for me...

http://www.derknott.de/tx2sfz35.zip

Return to “CWITEC”