Feature request - Built-in metronome or Plugin

Official support for: acondigital.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

For those who work with multitrack recording is very important a precise metronome .... would like the function available as plug-in or buit-in, with decimal precision for tempo (eg 120.5), and not only integer values. Thanks!!!!

Hi Gabriel,
gabrielrossiter wrote:For those who work with multitrack recording is very important a precise metronome .... would like the function available as plug-in or buit-in, with decimal precision for tempo (eg 120.5), and not only integer values. Thanks!!!!
Thanks for the suggestion. This has been requested before and I've already added it to our tracking system. We'll get it implemented, but I cannot make any promises regarding the time frame.

Best,
Stian

Hi Gabriel,
gabrielrossiter wrote:For those who work with multitrack recording is very important a precise metronome .... would like the function available as plug-in or buit-in, with decimal precision for tempo (eg 120.5), and not only integer values. Thanks!!!!
Thanks for the suggestion. This has been requested before and I've already added it to our tracking system. We'll get it implemented, but I cannot make any promises regarding the time frame.

Best,
Stian

Return to “Acon Digital”