[ CLOSED ] Free Tracktion Waveform license code giveaway from me.

Discussion about: tracktion.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi guys as I have a spare license for Waveform which I haven't registered yet I would be happy to give it to someone on here for free. I currently use waveform-9 and I'm unsure if the license is version 8 or 9 ( you will find that out when you register it ). Anyway this will make it cheaper for someone to upgrade maybe for version 10 when it is released and will be better than the free version 7 obviously.
If you are unsure about how to register the code I will walk you through it.

To make it fair for everyone I'd prefer it go to someone who doesn't already own a version above 7 or to someone who has never even used Waveform and just happens to stumble upon this post.

To win simply reply to this post with the worst joke that you know .... or a really bad quote that makes absolutely no sense whatsoever ....

good luck guys....
Last edited by mikoatkvr on Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Oh, I have a really bad one that makes no sense at all. Have only heard it in Swedish, so I'll do a translation into English.

Btw, I do already have Waveform, so I'm not participating in the contest :)

- What is the similarity between an ostrich?
- Both legs are equally long, especially the right one!
i9-10900K | 128GB DDR4 | RTX 3090 | Arturia AudioFuse/KeyLab mkII/SparkLE | PreSonus ATOM/ATOM SQ | Studio One | Reason | Bitwig Studio | Reaper | Renoise | FL Studio | ~900 VSTs | 300+ REs

Count me in. I don't have a waveform license right now, and I would like to play around with it for its awesome and unique workflow.
Why did the gym close down? – It just didn’t work out.

Greetings from South África!
I would be grateful If you would give your Waveform licence to me. I do have a free copy of T7 but man i would really appreciate a Waveform copy.

Thanks much

Ow, this should not make sense: "Att to all our customers!! The store will not open tomorrow because it will be closed"... by management.

Thanks guys your silly jokes have made me happy. I will be making my decision tonight at 22:00 GMT ( uk time ) , I might even make it easier for myself by drawing your names out of a hat.... So far there are only 2 people in with a chance :)

This is a generous offering. :o
I'm interested! Could you please add me to consideration? :pray:

Yes of course @Russell :)

still 1 hour to go folks ........ time is a ticking .......

mikoatkvr wrote: Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:57 pm Yes of course @Russell :)
:hail: Thank you!

Right guys the gateway is now officially closed .... I have created a bash script with the 3 entrants names in which picks a name at random when the script is run. I will record this in action and paste a .gif ( filesize limitations on here ) in the next reply ....

id4kvr is the winner yay!!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thanks very much to everyone that took part , I had fun doing this and also had to do a bit of research to set up the bash script :)

@id4kvr I have PM'd you with the license code and instructions ( just in case you were unsure ) let me know if everything runs smoothly for you . thanks .

mikoatkvr wrote: Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:10 pm @id4kvr I have PM'd you with the license code and instructions ( just in case you were unsure ) let me know if everything runs smoothly for you . thanks .
Appreciate your generous! Just got the PM message. I will give it a tray later today. Thank you very much, have a good day~

Return to “Tracktion”