Waveform 10.2 and drum sampler?

Discussion about: tracktion.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Could someone please confirm if the latest Waveform (10.2?) comes with this drum sampler?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRkoFgG ... 2019-06-22

Thanks

yes it comes with the drum sampler as a built in plugin.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thanks for the quick answer.

Doug

No problem, the drum sampler is a great addition to Waveform, are you thinking of buying/upgrading?

Anyone able to load samples into the B, C and D 'grids' for the drum sampler? Using 10.2.1 trial on Win 7. UI goes bonkers when attempting to load into B, C, D. A 'grid' works ok. This happens with the multi-sampler and pads view also.

jradiacom wrote: Thu Jul 04, 2019 3:05 pm Anyone able to load samples into the B, C and D 'grids' for the drum sampler? Using 10.2.1 trial on Win 7. UI goes bonkers when attempting to load into B, C, D. A 'grid' works ok. This happens with the multi-sampler and pads view also.
I can confirm this happens if you don't use MIDI learn first and assign a note to the pad. I'll get this fixed.

hey thanks. I just noticed that. All appears to be fine if you MIDI learn prior to loading ea pad. nice lightweight drum sampler in the vein of One Small Clue.

I can confirm drum sampler on Waveform 10 Tracktion ( gnu linux version) work fine.

gennaro
Bitwig Studio 4.0.1 - Live Ableton 10/11 standard + MaxMsp 8 - Reaper 6.3.4 - Waveform 11 - Mixbus 7 - Ardour 6.9
Mx Linux 21.4 Hp elite 8200 sff (Debian Bullseye based + kx studio) - mx linux 19.4 (Asus x54c) Windows 10

So I'm trying the Drum Sampler in 10.2.1 for the first time and the choke group option isn't working for me. Has anyone else experienced this?

EDIT: I figured it out. The "Voice Stealing" option has to be checked. Why this wasn't mentioned in the video is beyond me.
Win11 (64-bit) | 2.6GHz Intel i7 9th Gen, 16GB RAM | UAD Volt 2 | Tracktion Waveform 13 Pro/Cockos Reaper 7/Ableton Live 11 Standard/Presonus Studio One 6.6 Pro | A multitude of paid-for and free VST plugs/samples

cjayconrod wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2019 3:14 pm So I'm trying the Drum Sampler in 10.2.1 for the first time and the choke group option isn't working for me. Has anyone else experienced this?

EDIT: I figured it out. The "Voice Stealing" option has to be checked. Why this wasn't mentioned in the video is beyond me.
That sounds like a bug, I'll look into it. It should work if stealing is on or off.

Actually quite like this instrument, super simple to create multi-sample kits. I wish it was available for other programs. It isn't correct?

A couple more questions. I'm getting small pops at the end of every sample. Is there a fade function? Also, it seems the Drum Sampler imports the wave files. Where would these be, and how would I transfer a preset to another machine?

All the samples are stored in the preset file. Search for the preset in Waveforms search panel. Right click, and you can show the file. Then copy it to another computer.

Thanks!

Any idea about the pops? Edited. It appears I may need to clean up these samples a bit. The pops may be my own fault.

Return to “Tracktion”