Tracktion 7 plugins will recognize but not load

Discussion about: tracktion.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi there, so i have traction 7 on my windows 10 64 bit system. I have tried all manner of 64 bit plugins, tracktion recognizes that they are plugins when i scan them but says it cannot load them. Very frustrating. When i used pro tools they loaded just fine. They are in vts format, and as far as i know I'm following the tutorials as they are on youtube. Trying to load melda productions free plugins and antares auto tune plug in. Can someone tell me why i can't get this to work? Sorry if this was covered in a previous thread, new to the forum.

Jonathan_Oakley wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 3:23 pm Hi there, so i have traction 7 on my windows 10 64 bit system. I have tried all manner of 64 bit plugins, tracktion recognizes that they are plugins when i scan them but says it cannot load them. Very frustrating. When i used pro tools they loaded just fine. They are in vts format, and as far as i know I'm following the tutorials as they are on youtube. Trying to load melda productions free plugins and antares auto tune plug in. Can someone tell me why i can't get this to work? Sorry if this was covered in a previous thread, new to the forum.
ProTools doesnt use VST format plugins, so there's a discrepancy there.

Also, can you provide screengrabs of whatever Tracktion actually displays - "says it cannot load them" is not sufficient information.
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

Might also be a 32-bit versus 64-bit issue.
Spotify, Apple Music, YouTube, and even Deezer, whatever the hell Deezer is.

More fun at Twitter @watchfulactual

It literally says "tracktion 7 recognizes these files as plugins, but cannot load them"

No reference codes or anything. To be clear, i no longer use pro tools, i did use pro tools in the past on a different PC and had no issues loading plugins so lets forget i even said anything about pro tools.

I have a 64 bit system running windows 10, with tracktion 7 and i downloaded 64 bit vst plugins. They will not load.

Watchful wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 4:21 pm Might also be a 32-bit versus 64-bit issue.
Its a 64-bit system and 64-bit vst plugins

And it's the 64-bit version of T7?
[W10-64, T5/6/7/W8/9/10/11/12/13, 32(to W8)&64 all, Spike],[W7-32, T5/6/7/W8, Gina16] everything underused.

You can test your plugins via pluginval

Return to “Tracktion”