MIDI signal is there, no output whatsoever

Discussion about: tracktion.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi, so I ran into a problem that I can't seem to fix. I was trying to fix a latency problem and for some reason decided to reset my audio input settings. After I did that my midi keyboard lost all audio output. I would play the keyboard, and the small keyboard at the bottom of the screen would light up, but the input meter on the left wouldn't react at all. I checked that live monitoring was on, it was. I tried using the computer keyboard, but it had the same problem. Also, when I try to record midi it doesn't work either. I have also tried reinstalling. Still not working. I'm at a loss here

Please help,thanks

Fixed! The midi filter was on. I don't know what it does but i turned it of and it works now

Yeah, if you happen to have multiple channels coming in through a single interface, you can filter which channel(s) you want to see as input to a track. Say from an external drum machine or hardware sequencer.... Or zones from a synth that may have that capability.
Waveform 11; Win10 desktop/8 Gig; Win8 Laptop 4Gig; MPK261; VFX+disfunctional ESQ-1

Return to “Tracktion”