Toned-MAX 3.0.7 crash in Ableton

Official support for: lvcaudio.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hey there,

Toned-MAX v3.0.7 (VST 2) caused Ableton (v11) to crash. See the attached screenshot
for the settings prior to the crash. I took the Node 2, moved it above Node 2 in frequency (aproximately to the 500 Hz area), activated the Dynamic EQ section on Node 2 and set the treshold. I went on to set the attack and release when suddenly I experienced the crash.

I'm still on Windows 7, but all my other plugins work without hiccups.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Obsolete462444 on Mon Apr 26, 2021 7:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Where you adjusting the attack or release knob at the moment it crashed?

I think the last action before the crash: I was adjusting the gain after I had adjusted treshold, attack and release of the dynamic node.

I think I dragged the node by mouse (into the minus area). Maybe this caused a sudden CPU spike?

random_id wrote: Mon Apr 26, 2021 3:13 pm Where you adjusting the attack or release knob at the moment it crashed?
Were you able to reproduce the issue?

I was able to reproduce it one time, but not again. I am still trying to figure out the specific issue. I am not sure if it is related to the dynamic controls, moving the EQ nodes, or changing the filter types.

I will keep trying to figure it out.

I'm looking forward to it. Would love to continue using Toned-MAX in Ableton!

I uploaded a new version to the website, but another user is reporting issues with Ableton. You might try the new version and see if it works. The other user's issues might be specific to Mac.

Return to “LVC-Audio”