TonedPLUS version 2

Official support for: lvcaudio.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Now that Limited-Z version 2 has been released, TonedPLUS is being updated. Well, it will actually be Toned-MAX to be more consistent with the other plugin names.

As things are progressing, I want to make sure there isn't any feature from version 1 that is missed in version 2. Please let me know your thoughts about what makes TonedPLUS special/desirable when compared with other EQ plugins.

This is a duplicate post from facebook. I just wanted to post here, too, for anyone that may not have seen it...

Toned-MAX update: Well, things are going well for the update to TonedPLUS. New name, new interface, but free upgrade for existing TonedPLUS users. Most of the code is done thanks to the new Limited-Z interface. I need to continue to work on the colors/interface, as well as spin-up some new analog EQ models. What do you think? Any "must haves" for a fully-features digital EQ plugin that has an analog sound?

I'm a huge fan of TonedPLUS and here's a few thoughts regarding Max:

If you can, if possible add a few different curves for EQ bands (eventually from a few well regarded hardware EQ's like in Equilibrium). Please keep the LR vari option as in T-Plus. As with Limited-Z, hopefully you can combine previous features and make them easier to use now (you do the math under the hood and we'll have a more simplified version on the GUI :hyper: ) especially regarding the whole saturation architecture.
Would be awesome if your new analyzer (which is great) could get an option for smoothness and also release/speed, since I personally have problems looking at one with super fast movements.

Definitely a "maximum range" type of thing for the EQ would be awesome (optional +6, +12 or more dB as a maximum for mastering, where you do not need a 20+ range and can see more magnified boosts/cuts)

Really looking forward to this! :tu:

The "autogain" in the top bar is a AGC I assume? if so: excellent!

Return to “LVC-Audio”