Stopped working Toned MAX v2

Official support for: lvcaudio.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi.
Today i'm opened the project in Ableton 10 and saw what Toned MAX v2 stopped working. AU cannot be added to track, but it is displayed in the browser, VST is not displayed in the browser. VST 3 does not work well, XML presets are not loaded. Plugin Doctor sees VST and VST3 but AU does not see, says that the format is not supported. Plugin reinstalled.
Live 10, macOS 10.15.7.

I will look into it. Do you use any other DAW? I wonder if it is specific to Live 10.

I don't use other DAW.

OK. The issue is with Ableton and AU plugins. It is effecting all 4 LVC-Audio plugins that have been recently updated (LVC-Meter, Clipped-MAX, Limited-Z, and Toned-MAX). I know what caused the issue, I just need to fix it. When I get a fix and upload it to the website, I will post here so that you know.

Ok,thanks!

New builds of the affected plugins have been uploaded to the website. This should fix the issue with any of these plugins in Ableton Live.

Plugin do not work correctly, with visual glitches. Live does not see VST2.

The plugins have been updated on the website. Please download and reinstall. I have tested both AU and VST2 on the latest Ableton Live 10.

All the newly released versions are crashing Both Bitwig and Studio One for me.
Windows 10
Both VST2 64bit and VST3 64bit
Amazon: why not use an alternative

Are they crashing on load, or is it when you adjust something?

random_id wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 4:58 pm Are they crashing on load, or is it when you adjust something?
On load

Ableton is crashing on startup scan but didnt notice if its LVC plugins doing it as I havent run it in a while so its scanning a number of plugins

Can you redownload and install again? There was a new build uploaded a day after it was released that might fix the issue.

I just tested with Ableton and Bitwig and it is working on my end. I hope you have the same result.

random_id wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 5:21 pm Can you redownload and install again? There was a new build uploaded a day after it was released that might fix the issue.

I just tested with Ableton and Bitwig and it is working on my end. I hope you have the same result.
I downloaded and installed them today so are the current versions

What are the specifics of your CPU? There is a chance that this is the reason that is causing the crash. The plugins (LVC-Meter, Toned-MAX, Clipped-MAX, and Limited-Z) all use a system of detecting the CPU to optimize oversampling, ISP, and true-peak metering.
If that is the case, I will try to create a custom build of the plugins and see if that works for you. If they are all crashing at load, I think that is probably the likely reason.

Would you mind sending me a PM with an email address?

The third version this plugin crash Live 10, your plug-ins of very strange quality, also do not cost the cost.

Return to “LVC-Audio”