Host playback for riffer (like the one available in TAB)

Official support for: amplesound.net
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi,
I am sure to opt for either ABP or ABJ, that I will test as soon as I become familiar with the site and find the download section for ABJ for two features not found elsewhere (Key lock and Bass Riffer !!!!), In addition of course to everything else (A real Fender at the click of a button!). Waiting, I've just downloaded the ABP demo since I heard about the new Bass Riffer, and I have to admit that this is a phenomenal breakthrough and one of the most brilliant features in VST bass, all brands combined, Virtual Bassist had this functionality but this VST date a lot and is not comparable in terms of realism, richness, versatility and functionality.

The first option that I was expecting to find unsuccessfully from the start of ABP and especially the Riffer is the lack of functionality "HOST" (*When toggled on, Riffer can respond to host playback, we can so quickly test the best riff who fit the rhythm played under DAW)

This feature is oddly available in the "TAB" under "HOST" name, so I wonder if we can hope to find it in an upcoming update.

Thanks and good luck :)

Got it, thanks for asking, you can click play button before we update Riffer.

Thank you,

We can not just click on play in ABP, we will not be able to synchronize the game because we will have to click also on play (in the daw) to start playing the drum.

I finally found that it exists, elsewhere but exists !
Just put an A # 8 note in the piano roll of the Host DAW, click play (in DAW), the Riff loaded in preset will be played automatically !

I do not know if I should delete this topic ...

Sorry I forgot that too :)
Normally we select a riff then drag it into MIDI track. so we don't need HOST button ....

Return to “Ample Sound”