- Windows: Windows 7/8/10, 64-bit only (32-bit not supported).
- Mac: From 10.9 to 10.14.
- VST2, VST3, AU, AAX and Standalone host.
- 8GB Hard Disk, Intel i5 or higher.
- Brand new built-in AMP system, including three classic AMP models: B15R, BA500, SVT-Pro, and four cabinets. Each Cabinet has 4 mic options: U87, C414, MD421 and SM57.
- Riffer 2.0: New edit functions, including multiple selection and operation, undo and redo etc. New MIDI tools, including fixed velocity, length legato and restrict, select, move, draw, erase, split, glue etc. Add a comprehensive list of keyboard shortcuts.
- Stereo DI Signal.
- Brand new FX DSP system, including 8-band EQ, 2-Line Compressor, 6-Tap Echo and IR Reverb.
- Brand new design of UI, with GPU acceleration.
- Support VST3, stop RTAS and 32-bit development.
- Multiple Capo Logics, providing various options of automatic fingering logic to cover different performance such as solo, chorus, and so on.
- New preset managers with new presets.
- Brand new Sample Editor, with search, multiple selection and batch processing support.
- A new Start + ADSR envelope system.
- Various bug fixes from previous version 2.
- Added more Natural Harmonic samples for Ample Bass P, J and Ray5.
- Added Repeat Note articulation for Ample Bass Yinyang.
- Added Repeat Note and Palm Mute articulations, Buzzing sample group for Ample Metal Ray5 and
replaced all of samples in Fret Release sample group.
Price: All of Electric Basses and expansions 25% off until 10th July.