Ample Sound releases Ample Bass III

Official support for: amplesound.net
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Ample Sound has announced the release of Electric Bass v3 which includes Ample Bass J, P, Yinyang and Ample Metal Ray5.

System Requirements:
  • Windows: Windows 7/8/10, 64-bit only (32-bit not supported).
  • Mac: From 10.9 to 10.14.
  • VST2, VST3, AU, AAX and Standalone host.
  • 8GB Hard Disk, Intel i5 or higher.
New features of Electric Bass v3:
  • Brand new built-in AMP system, including three classic AMP models: B15R, BA500, SVT-Pro, and four cabinets. Each Cabinet has 4 mic options: U87, C414, MD421 and SM57.
  • Riffer 2.0: New edit functions, including multiple selection and operation, undo and redo etc. New MIDI tools, including fixed velocity, length legato and restrict, select, move, draw, erase, split, glue etc. Add a comprehensive list of keyboard shortcuts.
  • Stereo DI Signal.
  • Brand new FX DSP system, including 8-band EQ, 2-Line Compressor, 6-Tap Echo and IR Reverb.
  • Brand new design of UI, with GPU acceleration.
  • Support VST3, stop RTAS and 32-bit development.
  • Multiple Capo Logics, providing various options of automatic fingering logic to cover different performance such as solo, chorus, and so on.
  • New preset managers with new presets.
  • Brand new Sample Editor, with search, multiple selection and batch processing support.
  • A new Start + ADSR envelope system.
  • Various bug fixes from previous version 2.
Sample Update:
  • Added more Natural Harmonic samples for Ample Bass P, J and Ray5.
  • Added Repeat Note articulation for Ample Bass Yinyang.
  • Added Repeat Note and Palm Mute articulations, Buzzing sample group for Ample Metal Ray5 and
    replaced all of samples in Fret Release sample group.
The V3 update is free of charge. Users need to log in to the Ample Sound user area then click on "My Installers" to download Electric Bass installers and library installers, V3 and V2 plugins are able to coexist.

Price: All of Electric Basses and expansions 25% off until 10th July.
https://www.amplesound.net/en/purchase.asp

Demo Videos:

Outer Drive

Stingray

Yesterday

Love things

Demo Songs

Wow! Thank you for the update.
What's new with RIFFER 2? Can you provide promotional information?
Will RIFFER 2 eventually make its way to other guitars?
Thank you for making your products better and better.

Thanks.

Riffer 2.0: New edit functions, including multiple selection and operation, undo and redo etc. New MIDI tools, including fixed velocity, length legato and restrict, select, move, draw, erase, split, glue etc. Add a comprehensive list of keyboard shortcuts.

Ample Sound wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2019 12:57 pm Thanks.

Riffer 2.0: New edit functions, including multiple selection and operation, undo and redo etc. New MIDI tools, including fixed velocity, length legato and restrict, select, move, draw, erase, split, glue etc. Add a comprehensive list of keyboard shortcuts.
That is an amazing addition to Riffer. Will make composing even more efficient. Thanks!

Yeah... next will be the electric guitars! 😀
My YouTube channel features my music and videos with AmpleSound acoustic and electric guitars and basses.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdu7S8 ... tQdqxOuAtA

Yes dlgebert, and more AMPs, FXs.

Demos sound excellent, hoping this upgrade helps me play like those guys!! But seriously thanks to Ample, they never stand still and are constantly pushing to improve and better support their customers - Thanks!

I'm a huge fan of - and own several - Ample guitars (both acoustic and electric). I don't currently have any Ample electric basses (I do have the acoustic bass), but between the 25% off sale and my discount for the plugins I already have, this might be the perfect time to correct that omission.

I have a few Ample Sound VST's which have been updated to v3. It is unclear to me if I need to re-install the "ASHost" player and/or the libraries with each update. Can I just install the 64bit VST? Also, regardless of what I need to re-install, do I need to uninstall the old version first? I read the instructions but maybe I missed something. Thanks, Brian.

Hi addhitman,

1. Yes please intall AShost in v3 installer.

2. We added some new samples in v3 library, so please reinstall the library.
"Added more Natural Harmonic samples for Ample Bass P, J and Ray5.
Added Repeat Note articulation for Ample Bass Yinyang.
Added Repeat Note and Palm Mute articulations, Buzzing sample group for Ample Metal Ray5 and
replaced all of samples in Fret Release sample group."

3. The v3 doesn't support 32bit VST, the 64bit is the only one VST option.

4. No you don't have to uninstall v2.

Ample Bass III YingYang Sample Issue:
Installed the v3 of ABY, however, the instrument will NOT recognize the samples in the ABY Library folder.
Please note that the v2 (i.e. ABYII) still operates correctly with full recognition of the ABY Library folder sample files.
Any clues?

Hi Dobroyd, please install new ABY v3 library, we recorded new samples.

This is great news! So much value for the products, far more than expected. You could have just left the plugins alone and it would have been good value, but the amount of dedication you have adding new features and fixing things constantly really makes me proud to be an owner of your products. AmpleSound, you guys really rock!

Thanks Twitewhite, the Ample Guitar \ Bass are not only our products but also our children, we would them keep growing.

Ample Sound wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:12 am Thanks Twitewhite, the Ample Guitar \ Bass are not only our products but also our children, we would them keep growing.
:) :clap:

Return to “Ample Sound”