Soundset ChromaZone for Chromaphone released on patchpool

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
KVRAF
1548 posts since 12 Jan, 2010 from Copenhagen

Post Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:32 am

A new example using ChromaZone patches for Chromaphone.

Whislte Blower

http://soundcloud.com/twotoneshuzz/whis ... er/s-jQLOp

uses overblown flute from Hybrid instruments



regards

Wade
waves break, but somehow it all makes sense.

User avatar
KVRAF

Topic Starter

15573 posts since 12 Oct, 2008 from Here and there

Post Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:30 pm

For the next 2 days this set is discounted at 25%:
Soundset ChromaZone for Chromaphone.

http://soundcloud.com/sampleconstruct/s ... romaphone/

KVRAF
1548 posts since 12 Jan, 2010 from Copenhagen

Post Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:19 am

Sampleconstruct wrote:For the next 2 days this set is discounted at 25%:
Soundset ChromaZone for Chromaphone.

http://soundcloud.com/sampleconstruct/s ... romaphone/
I highly recommend this set!

Lots of variation. Still use these sounds frequently after a year..
waves break, but somehow it all makes sense.

User avatar
KVRAF

Topic Starter

15573 posts since 12 Oct, 2008 from Here and there

Post Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:20 am

TwoToneshuzz wrote:
Sampleconstruct wrote:For the next 2 days this set is discounted at 25%:
Soundset ChromaZone for Chromaphone.

http://soundcloud.com/sampleconstruct/s ... romaphone/
I highly recommend this set!

Lots of variation. Still use these sounds frequently after a year..
Thank's Wade :)

User avatar
KVRist
395 posts since 29 Aug, 2006 from Eta Carinae

Post Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:30 am

Since the Black Friday deal for Chromazone is out I got it and at half price. I have Collision for Live which is the same, but it is locked to Live and I use Sonar more these days, so it is a welcome addition.

I got Simon's two packs - Chromazone and Modelled Reality for the instrument just now and I'm auditioning the sounds.

These are really great and very clean. I enjoy these types of sounds because I usually start with something very clean and tidy and mangle it with all sorts of effects. If the sounds have too much reverb or distortion elements I can't get good results the way I work. Also these sounds are great starting points for personal tweaks.

My madness is perhap's different from others but I highly recommend these sets.

User avatar
KVRAF

Topic Starter

15573 posts since 12 Oct, 2008 from Here and there

Post Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:09 am

arachnaut wrote:Since the Black Friday deal for Chromazone is out I got it and at half price. I have Collision for Live which is the same, but it is locked to Live and I use Sonar more these days, so it is a welcome addition.

I got Simon's two packs - Chromazone and Modelled Reality for the instrument just now and I'm auditioning the sounds.

These are really great and very clean. I enjoy these types of sounds because I usually start with something very clean and tidy and mangle it with all sorts of effects. If the sounds have too much reverb or distortion elements I can't get good results the way I work. Also these sounds are great starting points for personal tweaks.

My madness is perhap's different from others but I highly recommend these sets.
Thank's a lot, Jim :)
I wondered when you would jump on the Chromaphone waggon...

User avatar
KVRAF

Topic Starter

15573 posts since 12 Oct, 2008 from Here and there

Post Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:06 pm

So this soundset is discounted at 25% through Novembre 1st (Friday).

Return to “Soundware”