Free AAS Cardinals soundbank for Chromaphone (in compo)

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Chromaphone Chromaphone 1

Track Spark is running another sweepstakes with 5 chances to win Gauge's ECM-87 microphones. Not only that you'll also get another free goody bag when you enter, it includes:

-N-TEN-AT4 by CDSoundMaster
-Cardinals by Simon Stockhausen for AAS Chromaphone and Swatches
-9 steps to a greater drum mix by Bjorgvin Benediktsson from his course Drum Mix Toolkit.

https://www.trackspark.com/comp/

The compo runs until June 30.
Last edited by Numanoid on Fri May 12, 2017 8:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Cool, thanks for the heads up!

:tu:

It's a pity N-TEN-AT4 is 32-bit only for Mac. Would have been nice to try it out.
Image Image Image Image

I thought it was only 32 bit for Windows as well, but there is a 64 bit version.

Took some time to get the goodies.

I entered the contest yesterday afternoon, and got the links to download after lunch today.

But well worth the wait, this free giveaway is in fact better than most of the paid monthly packages from TrackSpark of late :D

I mean, this month the TrackSpark giveaway included three patch expansions for synths I don't own, so I can't use any them.

But with AAS, any package can be used with AAS Player, if not owning Chromaphone or other of their synhts.

Thanks for heads up!

Cardinals sound set seems to be better than demo tracks indicate... Or my twisted taste says so.

Return to “Soundware”