Any good timpani roll samples out there (orchestral / cinematic) ?

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I've got Albion One and its got good percussion, but one thing it it hasn't got is a Timpani roll, or many roll samples actually.
Are there any good Timpani rolls put there that are freeware royalty free/good value for money?

I did have one issue of Computer Music magazine and they offered a Cinematic 2Gb of samples which I got a while ago, and its OK, but again, it lacks rolls.

This is decent, and free - http://www.wedgesound.info.se

The guy is on Win and you point him to a EXS24 library? :lol:
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

There's Kontakt files in the zip.

Bluemoon66 wrote:There's Kontakt files in the zip.
Thanks. I have the free Kontakt player. Will it work in there, or do you need the full Kontakt?

Ah, I thought you needed the full version of Kontakt for Albion.
These samples are for the full version of Kontakt only I'm afraid, but the samples are all contained in a folder
if you want to remap in a sampler of your choice.
Good luck with the search.

Bluemoon66 wrote:There's Kontakt files in the zip.
Thank you for clarification! I didn't download before because the site tells it's EXS24. :clap:

PS. Albion works in free player.
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

Return to “Soundware”