Device panel sharing thread

Official support for: bitwig.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

SLiC wrote:I have suggested that these panels (fantastic community effort) be hosted on the main Bitwig site as they are such a valuable resource. It would be even better if they were a 'pack' you could load from the software.
Yes, or via a device map import/export dialogue in the device panel editor (or both - but on its own making them a pack wouldn't resolve the problem of the back end of this process being hidden from users - we need to have more control over the saving and sharing of panels)

aMUSEd wrote:Thanks - sorry I don't understand most of that - is this something I should add to my existing Kore 2 script? I'm afraid last time I tried editing it I broke it and had to revert to the default 8 knob one
I see. I thought you were into creating your own script in the meantime and your question about a "hardware way" to integrate this functionality was about what functions to use in the API.
Sorry if this doesn't help you. It needs a bit of Java Script knowledge.

I can't help with your other questions I'm afraid, but maybe request such shortcuts on the 2.1 betalist if they don't exist. It would definitely make sense to have them.

Cheers,

Tom
"Out beyond the ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I’ll meet you there." - Rumi
ScreenDream Instagram Mastodon

OK done - I wasn't sure at first if the functionality was already there and I was just missing it.

Added Ohmicide

Added one for the Padshop Pro VST2 but it might only work for the Mac version.

Also added

NI Replikator
NI Supercharger GT
NI Driver
CamelPhat
CamelSpace

Working on PPG Wavegenerator now

PPG Wave Generator added (annoying cutoff is impossible to map though)

Added D-Cam Cypher and a limited (just Macros) one for Fusor

aMUSEd wrote:PPG Wave Generator added (annoying cutoff is impossible to map though)
Updated as this is fixed now

Added D-Cam Amber

now just the Arturia VColl 5 ones to do

Arturia CS80v added (VColl 5)

aMUSEd wrote:Arturia CS80v added (VColl 5)
Now added:

Pro V
Mini V
Mini Filter
Jup 8
Matrix V

Synclavier next

Slight diversion - made one for SugarBytes Factory which I just bought - added to AIO ZIP and Dropbox folder

aMUSEd wrote:
aMUSEd wrote:Arturia CS80v added (VColl 5)
Now added:

Pro V
Mini V
Mini Filter
Jup 8
Matrix V

Synclavier next
Right so Synclavier nearly done - so far we have for VColl5

Wurli
AnalogLab 2
SEM 2

all made thanks to IXEGs

and I have added

CS80v
Pro V
Mini V
Mini Filter
Jup 8
Matrix V
Synclavier (WIP)

So just a few left - but the 2 biggies are saved for last (Modular and Arp) - wasn't sure if IXEGs is still working on these
Last edited by aMUSEd on Fri Apr 14, 2017 8:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Modular V and Synclavier added - had to make some compromises though. eg it's just not realistic to map every partial for the Synclavier, each one would require several pages and there are 12 of them so I just mapped the global pages. For the Modular I mapped every module and the oscs and fx but not the sequencer or the fixed filter bank (which alone would take several pages). Some things are best left for the mouse (or more advanced controllers like Kore).

ARP added now too

Return to “Bitwig”