Learn VIs - Loom/Hybrid 3/Transfuser

Official support for: www.airmusictech.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Can anyone suggest a good site to visit in order to get down into the nuts and bolts of the above instruments? I'd like to investigate the use of them beyond the basics and the presets. Anything but the guy from Pro Tools Expert please. Sorry but I can't handle his squeaky voice for any more than about 10 seconds.

We recommend Groove 3 :) they have a in-depth course for each of our plugins.
Software Brand Manager

inMusic Brands
AIR | Akai Professional | Alesis | ▲lto Professional | Denon DJ | Denon Professional | ION Audio | M-Audio | Marantz Professional | MixMeister | Numark | SONiVOX
Email. sbangs@inmusicbrands.com

Oh sbangs, is that the same guy!? Russ?

They have videos from a number of different presenters for these titles, that being said the videos from RUSS are very good.
Software Brand Manager

inMusic Brands
AIR | Akai Professional | Alesis | ▲lto Professional | Denon DJ | Denon Professional | ION Audio | M-Audio | Marantz Professional | MixMeister | Numark | SONiVOX
Email. sbangs@inmusicbrands.com

Who did the old Digidesign intro tutorials on the AIR products? He was always so enthusastic, maybe overly so, but he did a great job.

sbangs_air wrote:We recommend Groove 3 :) they have a in-depth course for each of our plugins.
Thanks! I have a commercial set for Loom, but I only know the very basics. I've been looking for good tutorials, as well.

I can recommend the groove3 Tutorials, too. However, if you're interested in Loom, check the video from Seamless about additive synthesis https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SF4p9KxiJ9s
Even though he's using Harmor from Image Line, the principles are the same. For my part, I was never able to fully understand additive synthesis the way Russ explains it at groove3. But when I watched Seamless' video it finally clicked. :tu:

Return to “AIR Music Technology”