Larger GUIs for AIR instruments?

Official support for: www.airmusictech.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

EvilDragon wrote:
Sg1122 wrote:after seeing how sbangs deleted the comments in the other thread and locked it I guess it wont be happening any time soon
Which thread?
"New Products - Looking for Audio Demo help. "

you can look on google cache and see the post used to have replies and now no posts + locked

the first post was one asking about the updates coming to the old plugins

That would have been my post... Stranger and stranger.

you can look on google cache and see the post used to have replies and now no posts + locked

the first post was one asking about the updates coming to the old plugins
Well that’s very unfortunate and almost feels like it’s abandonware now. I hope I’m wrong because I’d really like to see Creative Fx collection updated :cry:

Can someone from Air chime in? Abandon ware or not? Lots of unfulfilled talk of updates...

Just to put things into perspective:

May 01, 2016 - Introduction of AIEP3 Complete & Select
August 08, 2016 - Creative FX Collection Maintenance Update
February 15, 2017 - Structure & Mini Grand OSX Maintenance Updates
October 17, 2017 - Release of Loom II
November 13, 2017 - Re-Release of Boom & Vacuum

- There hasn't been a single windows update for any of the instruments, since the x.0.7 releases two years ago.
- the only 'new' product the've released since then was Loom II (which imho is a minor release with a preset expansion)

But look, we've got a 199$ Sonivox Synth! :party:

This all feels pretty much like M-Audio Torq back in the day.

No more news about GUI?

I have a 13" 1080p, I want to use Hybrid 3 and Vacuum but they are too small (and dropdown menus are weird in Hybrid 3).

Xpand2! is usable however.

Hey AIR Music folks !

Any news on an update ?

I'm still really loving the sounds of the AIEP instruments and effects, still holding out hope for an update to make the GUIs more user friendly for us old guys whose eyesight isn't what it used to be. :wink:

Any news at all would be welcome !
Thanks.

- Jay

sbangs_air wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:59 am Yes this is planned to be a free update :)
2020 bump

One of the most wished things for Loom2 was a bigger gui. We had couple of new modules and few polyphony. Love the instruments but I'd rather pay that 10€ for bigger gui than those mentioned..

It's a new year and I guess the updates are now just around the corner waiting to be released any time soon.
No signature here!

I found a large magnifying glass under my Christmas tree ...lucky me I guess ..can even wait until 2021 for the air vsts GUI updates...tada... :clap:
MPG X670E CARBON Ryzen 9 7900, 64Gb 6K DDR5 4x2tb Nvmes

robotmonkey wrote: Sun Jan 12, 2020 10:44 am It's a new year and I guess the updates are now just around the corner waiting to be released any time soon.
Maybe they have been waiting for 20-02-20 02:20...?
i9-10900K | 128GB DDR4 | RTX 3090 | Arturia AudioFuse/KeyLab mkII/SparkLE | PreSonus ATOM/ATOM SQ | Studio One | Reason | Bitwig Studio | Reaper | Renoise | FL Studio | ~900 VSTs | 300+ REs

starflakeprj wrote: Sun Jan 12, 2020 11:49 am
robotmonkey wrote: Sun Jan 12, 2020 10:44 am It's a new year and I guess the updates are now just around the corner waiting to be released any time soon.
:hihi:
No signature here!

starflakeprj wrote: Sun Jan 12, 2020 11:49 am
I guess today is the day they are releasing the free updates then? :party: :band2:
No signature here!

I guess that was not it then.

Anybody here?

Anybody here? ... Anybody here? ... Anybody here? ... Anybody here? ... Anybody here? ...

Hello? ... Hello? ... Hello? ... Hello? ... Hello? ...

:shrug:

No signature here!

Return to “AIR Music Technology”