Always getting version 2.2

Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I'm finally updating (at least trying to) to version 2.5. But both my personal data page and the download link in the license email show version 2.2. I tried reinstalling with this version anyway, but of course it is 2.2

I can't see anywhere or anything with 2.5 on it except the demo version.

Where do I go wrong?

Hi, to update you must "purchase" the update to 2.5 (it's free). Login in www.squaredheads.com, then go to the Buy section and order your update to the lastest version. Then go back to your personal profile page and you will see the link to request 2.5 in your email.

Thanks, that worked. Now that you mention it I do recall reading something about this update method before. But I think the expectation is strong that you would see the latest version on the personal page so it gets a bit confusing - at least for me.

Perhaps it might be useful to add something in the personal page like: "If you don't see the latest version here then you must buy the update (it's free!). The update will then appear on this page."

Yes, I understand you. The minor patches (2.55, 2.56. etc) are always automatically updated. I will give that tip to our web designer :)

Return to “Squaredheads”