Suggestions for EVE updates

Official support for: nusofting.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi William,
I love EVE, and and VERY grateful for the special pricing that make it possible for me to pick it up!

Christmas Day was (is) my birthday, so it was like a gift!

After playing with EVE for a while, I made a rather short list of things I think would be nice to see in a future update.

Some of these may already be in place and I am just missing it, but here goes:

1. Ability to solo each of the 3 voices/sounds.
2. Ability to save choice of defeating animation and tool tips. That is, not having to deselect them in each instance of the plugin. I use a laptop, and try hard to save every scrap of CPU I can.
3. Ability to load more than one bank at once.

Pretty minor things that in no way diminish how fun EVE is to use.

- DJSL

PS - THANKS for such speedy delivery of the CD. Other companies charge and extra fee! I am sure I am not speaking only for myself when I observe that this kind of customer service engenders real loyalty. :)

MickGael wrote: 1. Ability to solo each of the 3 voices/sounds.
There are mute buttons for each voice...Do you mean something different? Do you mean then something that would be 1 mouse-click instead of 2?

It may be a mere personal preference stemnming from my recording engineer habits, but I find solo (as opposed to mute) more natural. Admittedly a minor issue. :)

MickGael wrote:2. Ability to save choice of defeating animation and tool tips. That is, not having to deselect them in each instance of the plugin. I use a laptop, and try hard to save every scrap of CPU I can.
3. Ability to load more than one bank at once.
If you set the Animation and Tool Tips to OFF, and click on DEFAULT from the Global-Menu, it will be off for every new instance. ;-)

About loading more banks: [edit] Ooops, my mistake, the VST do support more presets. But for EVE is not possible, since the A0S package is a separated download. What we could do is add a bank selector like daAlfa2k has. ;-)

Best Regards, WilliamK

:o Wow a bank browser? Cant wait.

"If you set the Animation and Tool Tips to OFF, and click on DEFAULT from the Global-Menu, it will be off for every new instance.
Excellent - thanks, William!

:)

Return to “NUSofting”