How about a Trumpet VSTi??

Official support for: nusofting.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I am extremely impressed with the TubiLeSax vsti..I suggest you guys should do a trumpet, trombone or brass section instrument for your next coming vsts..

Just a thought.

I second this. That would be a really new instrument. And who else but DashSignature could do this better?
Andreas (I presume my forefathers were apes)

Image Listen to some Monkey-Music

Me too.

TLS is fab, if other brass were added it would be great.

I know that if xoxos saw this, we would be pointed to SE, etc. But for the quality that TLS gives, I don't think many have the staying power to do what has been done!

So Willian/liqih - wadderyasay?

DSP

duncanparsons wrote:I know that if xoxos saw this, we would be pointed to SE, etc.
But contrary to SE, some Dash VSTis are SSE accelerated and partly written in Assembler language, so they are consuming much less CPU power than SE synths. It would really be a good idea only to make new brass/trumpet soundsets for TubiLeSax.

AndreasEhrhardt wrote:But contrary to SE, some Dash VSTis are SSE accelerated and partly written in Assembler language, so they are consuming much less CPU power than SE synths. It would really be a good idea only to make new brass/trumpet soundsets for TubiLeSax.
I could agree more, but that would appear sychophantic....
I know that SE has quite a number of limitations.. for myself, I delphi and asm things..
(..suddenly inventing 2 new verbs..)

!
DSP

I would LOVE to see a trumpet VSTi from dash. Tubilesax is a classic and something equally good for trumpets would be amazing.

Trumpets and brass! Count me in, I 'll buy it!!

Add *Miles* preset for me, would you ?

I volonteer for beta-testing :P

As a frustrated trumpet player (tried taking lessons but, yikes, it's a loud instrument to suck at!), I am forever in search of the perfect trumpet sound. Still haven't seen this. I would love for Dash to take a whack at this.
Now Somewhat Retired

Very wierd this should come up...I was just thinking yesterday how badly I need some tuba, trombone, and either French horn or trumpet for an idea that popped into my head...Memes, I guess...I think it would definitely fill a need for many...

the idea is pretty good, actually I love trumpet sound over sax one <grin>

we could try to produce a trumpet set for Tubi,
as start, then later maybe a dedicated VSTi for brasses

Another vote for a trumpet and brass vsti. While I think the tubilesax sounds good I find it hard to use in any my songs as it brings back painful memories of cheesy 80s songs with even cheesier sax solos. The Saxophone has a long way to go before I consider it a serious tool for making music again. :lol:

just shut the f*k up and give me the digital miles, would you ?

i volonteer for beta testing already :P

liqih wrote:we could try to produce a trumpet set for Tubi as a start...
That could pacify some...but with a totally different embouchure, wouldn't the PM have a few very different parameters? It would even be really interesting if such a brass VSTi should include a circular breathing mode to emulate a digeridoo...but maybe that's going too far?...

liqih wrote:... then later maybe a dedicated VSTi for brasses
I think it could be released next week? :hihi:

Return to “NUSofting”