Is Dashsignature down?

Official support for: nusofting.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I have been trying to get the updates this even and cannot access the web site. Is it just me, or is there some maintenance happening that has the site down?

Robert
All I need to be happy is one more VSTi.

Thanks to the new Linux Kernel, several servers are droping down every 12 hours. That's bad. Looks like this time it was more severe, since the support is taking longer to put it back. But they are working on it. The IT guy told me that they will have to go back on the Linux prev Kernel of update themselves. But they are using a paid version, but support will still be a problem. Darn thing.

Wk

WilliamK wrote:Thanks to the new Linux Kernel, several servers are droping down every 12 hours. That's bad. Looks like this time it was more severe, since the support is taking longer to put it back. But they are working on it. The IT guy told me that they will have to go back on the Linux prev Kernel of update themselves. But they are using a paid version, but support will still be a problem. Darn thing.

Wk
Which Linux kernel? The boneheads aren't using 2.6 are they?

I'm in now and downloading. I used the time to take a break, watch American Idol (don't laugh), and do a couple reviews.

Robert
All I need to be happy is one more VSTi.

William, how's your email doing? Me and rlabz have mailed you and haven't heard back - is it screwy or are you busy?

Smart, did you used the old DashSynthesis email? That one is dead for months, and won't be back. My new email is williamk@dashsignature.com, please, use that one. ;-)

Best Regards, WilliamK

Yup, that would be it ;)

Yeah, I sent you an email also. I wanted to buy more plugs!!

Ohh, I just got this from the Server-Support
Red Hat Enterprise linux - RHEL is not proving to be a good operating system as far as stability on our current hardware.

I am going to be doing a full restore on these machines throughout the day to resolve these issues and to help stop this from happening.

I will resolve this as quickly as I possibly can - thank you

<edit> Support

Return to “NUSofting”