Big problem modelonia 1.7.6 Tracktion 5 (windows 7 32 bit) crashes system

Official support for: nusofting.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello,

maybe someone has same experiences and could help with a workaround.

Modelonia 1.7.6 on Tracktion 5 crashes my whole system (Tracktion, windows 7, task manager not reachable anymore so you have too totally reboot the system).

The problem seems to be the preset administration. When I play back a track the right preset in modelonia is shown but the preset bank display is always reset to the "init" preset bank. So the preset and the bank dont match. Still the right sound is playing, but as soon as you save the project, reopen it and click on ANY button (play for example) it crashes the whole system.

I had not recognized that problem in the demo-version cause I only used the init bank, with that evrything seem to be fine. I have not such problems with the other nusofting instruments I bought and use (Knagalis, DK+ 2, Microrock).

Anyone could help ?

Richard

Looks like we discovered that Modelonia 1.7.6 is not fully compatible with Tracktion 5,
because of the presets bank switch on the Modelonia GUI,
fortunately Modelonia 2.0 has changed the presets system to XML files in just one big bank of 512 presets, hopefully will work better,

Richard I will send you a beta ASAP. Thanks for your patience

Hello Luigi,

thank you for your reply, I will wait, no problem (have enough to explore with the other great stuff, especially DK+ takes some time to get into it but offers great possibilities).

I think I will try it out in Mulab in the meantime just to see if its the same problem there too.

Kind regards,

Richard

Return to “NUSofting”