Thanks U-he! Absolutely delighted with the new Linux releases.

Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Just a "I'm happy" note to the folks at U-he. I'm running the latest Zebra2 and Dark Zebra releases in custom configured Lubuntu 20.04 with an i5-8900k 3.60Ghz 6 core and 32Gb of system ram. nVidia GTX 1070 8Gb card with the proprietary nVidia 470 driver release in a dual monitor setup. Renoise 3.3.2 is the DAW.

Folks, no problems at all in either performance, GUI or well, anything. Some of the more complex waveforms get up around 50-55% CPU consumption but I expected that and I can work around it in complex compositions (which I don't do many of anyways). The GUI is snappy, clear and scales perfectly for me on the vertically stacked 1920x1080 monitors.

Kudos to all! Cheers and be well.
“I'd far rather be happy than right any day.” ~ Arthur Dent, Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy

Thanks for those kind words. :hug:
That QA guy from planet u-he.

I'll second this.
I've expressed it before but gladly will do so again: U-He on Linux really is one of the major milestones of music production on Linux. U-He and Bitwig enabled me to finally take the plunge. I already have a solid collection of U-He plugins, and it will continue to grow.

I only wish I could afford more of the plugins. :D
Artist name Ben Enkindle. I make electronic music with Linux software.

Thank you for the best Linux vst audio plugins around! Diva sounds amazing and have no issues in my Debian Bullseye.

Yes, it's great to have these quality plugins in a native Linux version. Thanks!

Happy to see quality audio software being released for linux

Return to “u-he Linux support”