a "silent" release of Voltage Modular 2.2.4

Official support for: cherryaudio.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

as the title says. don't know precise what the fast bugfix is, or other things..

UPDATE:

found the release notes:

-Fixed issue with clicks introduced at non-48 kHz sample rates with small buffer sizes
-Scroll bar was missing from MIDI device list in Audio Settings

by the way: at the download page still says:

Version: 2.2.3

Date: 2/11/2021
Last edited by WasteLand on Thu Feb 18, 2021 10:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

not sure if there's more but it's mainly about this issue: Active MIDI inputs section can become too small

Koshdukai wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 10:24 am not sure if there's more but it's mainly about this issue: Active MIDI inputs section can become too small
that seems to be fixed.. found the release notes or better version history knob...

EDIT: read your post wrong.. you affirm what is fixed.

still GUI issues. as always. in most DAW's and standalone it get's on. standalone no probs. but still in cubase.. with GUI issues, even when VM is closed, in cubase, i pop up on of the, for example edit window, crackle. so i mean under-the-hood problems..

but i can get it now working in cubase, with hide cables. and hiding GUI. no erratic peaks.
still sometimes crackles..

perhaps i am wrong but writing DSP code and code for GUI handling are different craftmanships..
JUCE can do it nicely..
unfiltered audio gave up openGL, too much problems. while openGL can work flawless, almost. but openGL is sometimes a minefield.

by the way, in my case, it does not matter if openGL is on or off.. sligthly worse with openGL off even...

Return to “Cherry Audio”