Zebra2 PC Preset folders

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Is there a way to set the Preset folders on a different Disk than C?

I have my computer setup with all the music software installed on a different disk.

Thanks
-ulaz

Not yet.

It's been requested quite often, so I'm gonna add alternative locations. However, this will mean that I might have to bother with the registry (which kinda scares me).

Cheers,

;) Urs

Urs wrote:However, this will mean that I might have to bother with the registry (which kinda scares me).
Urs
I don't like registry too. Maybe you could add a browser to set/selected the Preset folder and store that information in C:\program files\u-he\.

BTW, Zebra2 really rocks!!!

Ciao ulaz

ulaz wrote: BTW, Zebra2 really rocks!!!

Ciao ulaz
it allso has a real sexy GUI, IMO

Subz

Or just follow aliases in the preset directory to where the actual files are stored?

Ive tried that but , the aliases dont show up in the preset selector,
Hackintosh, Ableton, Various plugins inc Repro, Zebra, Tal bassline 101, Xpand, Serum. Mackie onyx audio interface, Presonus Eris e5, Samson Sr850/Yamaha RH5ma headphones, Novation nocturn, Korg nano control 2, Maudio keystation 49, AKAI APC25.

No, I meant that as a development suggestion to Urs, not implying it was a current feature. It would be one way of allowing it without having to do registry type stuff (yuk!)

beej wrote:Or just follow aliases in the preset directory to where the actual files are stored?
Aliases would work too if they can be edited by the user.
This way we don't have to re-install Zebra if we need to change the preset location in the future.

-ulaz

Return to “u-he”