Improvements!

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Urs wrote:
david.beholder wrote:Btw it's might make sense to improve preset browser (may be) in general.
Our latest addition to the dev team is tasked with exactly that :)
Please add multiple colors to the favorite star.

ryanodine wrote:
Urs wrote:
david.beholder wrote:Btw it's might make sense to improve preset browser (may be) in general.
And then multiple stars of different colors = welcome to tag system.
Murderous duck!

In dont know if this has been requested but Hive is basicly 2x2 Osc synthesizers in one. My suggestion is to add key split for each part so each part could have lower or upper parts.

david.beholder wrote:
ryanodine wrote:
Urs wrote:
And then multiple stars of different colors = welcome to tag system.
Tag system is already in there for Diva and RePro, which are NKS-compatible. Just preset browser needs to be updated to actually support searching via tags...

It's also in our internal Hive builds and the factory library is tagged in preparation of NKS.

Does that mean that if you type in a keyword (tag?), such as 'favourite', the browser would then display all your favourites in one window, though they're originally located across different folders and sound sets? Please...

Emoji / smily faces in the patch tagging system.

edit: please feel free to delete this post, even I'm embarrassed by it.
:hyper: M O N O S Y N T H S F O R E V E R :hyper:

Ace XL with audio input. More than just an improvement, but overdue for U-he's best synth :)
Bazille with multicore support, then I would buy it.
Music is the best

zappadave wrote:Bazille with multicore support, then I would buy it.
Can't happen because of the way DSP is calculated in it (the whole synth at once, rather than a series of interconnecting modules).

spunkmuffin wrote:Emoji / smily faces in the patch tagging system.

edit: please feel free to delete this post, even I'm embarrassed by it.
:lol:
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

EvilDragon wrote:
Can't happen because of the way DSP is calculated in it (the whole synth at once, rather than a series of interconnecting modules).
Huh? Bazille has had a MultiCore button since day 1... left to the oscilloscope :clown:

Urs wrote:
EvilDragon wrote:
Huh? Bazille has had a MultiCore button since day 1... left to the oscilloscope :clown:
I have demoed to a couple of times and never found a multicore button, and nor has anyone else
Are you sure Urs.
So I take it Ace Xl is on its way :)
Music is the best

Only if you bought the deluxe version for $20 more and knew the right link to click on to purchase that version......
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sound sculptist

Couldn't see a deluxe and never knew that existed. Nice to know for when I have saved up for it.
How do you pay the extra, I can't see this on the webpage?
Music is the best

Hehehe, he was just kidding. There's only one version of Bazille in our shop, and it has a multicore button. (Magware versions such as BazilleCM and Beatzille don't have it though)

Return to “u-he”