ACE Patch Contest 3 - Voting

Official support for: u-he.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Urs wrote:Hahaha, I'm confused now. So who won?!? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Noctilucent, 3ee, hakey, Bronto .... cough up the dough! 8)

:hihi:

I guess the excitement will kill me during the next 3 days so better discuss who gets the prize if I'm not alive anymore :hihi:

Cheers
Dennis

Urs wrote:Hahaha, I'm confused now. So who won?!? :lol: :lol: :lol:
We all did? :?

It's all rather confusing:

Noctilucent's patch got most votes, but as he didn't vote he was disqualified.

3ee was the runner up but didn't want to accept the prize and so has decided to try and give it to Noctilucent.

Noctilucent hasn't read PMs sent and isn't an active forum member and so if he fails to turn up within three days 3ee says he will then pass the prize on to Bronto (though my patch and his were equal on points, his had more individual votes).

Does that make any sense?

Congrats 3ee :party: and very kind of you to give the price to someone else.
It`s not a bug... it`s a feature!

Hey and I apologize profoundly for forgetting to vote, hehe I finished my Degree on friday and have been busy as heck these last weeks with it. I was made aware that I had forgotten to vote most graciously by 3ee, so here is my votes, sent from a backpackers in Australia;D

To be honest I really dug all of the patches, so Ill give my votes to the ones I've been actually putting to use in my productions. Its pretty much 30-40 % ACE in everything I do:)

Noctilulcent
1. randumbfmseq (mw)
2. tea kettle
3. Rhythm Drone
4. Chimera
5. Cool patch

Cheers,
Noctilucent
Last edited by Noctilucent on Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Congratulations Noctilucent! :)

At least I won't die because of the excitement now :hihi:
*uninstalls MFM2 demo* :hihi:

Cheers
Dennis

Thanks RexXx... having fun with the Loch Ness patch :)

@Noctilucent. Cool, You're here! I understand you have ACE. What will you be picking as a prize?

@ Bronto.. Eh cheer up mate! :) You're obviously good at patching synths. Wishing you luck with the ongoing Zebralette freestyle patch contest! :) (Quick tip: Instead of making use of every mod spot and control in Zebralette (like we tend to do :hihi: ) ...nothing beats a good patch idea animated as it's name suggests! :tu:

Special thanks to hakey, Brian and Urs and the u-he team! 8) :hihi:

Edit: Seems like the name "heckmann headquarters" is referring to something else so I won't be using that anymore. :P
Last edited by 3ee on Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

No problem! This wasn't my prize anyway! I just was so excited since I want to have this thing forever :)

Cheers
Dennis

@3ee: If possible, I'd love having the Zebra amongst my sound design tools!

I am honored that my patch got voted at, I lurk here alot to read up on the ACE and really love this forum:D

Cheers,
Martin
Last edited by Noctilucent on Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thanks for the votes gents! Congrats Noctilucent!
@Dennis, I knew Doomsday was yours as soon as I heard it! :D Great work!

justin3am wrote:Thanks for the votes gents! Congrats Noctilucent!
@Dennis, I knew Doomsday was yours as soon as I heard it! :D Great work!
Haha! Thanks! :D

Cheers
Dennis

Congrats Noctilucent on both winning the patch contest and finishing your degree. :clap:
:)

@3ee: God bless you. It's rare these days to see such generosity. Also, I like your confidence.

@Noctilent: Congrats on winning the contest and your degree. What was the major? Sound design? :-D
satYatunes - Sound and Graphic Designer
Beautiful UI and skins for VST plugins.
Website | Portfolio

Looked for a second like this thread was about to become a knot o.0

Congrats Noctilucent!

@satYatunes: audio production @ SAE byron bay, with all that it entails:P

Am doing sound design for a few games and documentaries so far, as well as trying to make some electronic music, ACE pretty much got me into electronic music and sound design, love that little devourer of cpu:)

Return to “u-he”