Note: The beta version posted below will be fully functional till the end of 2016, using the beta serial number. The final version available from our website doesn't take this serial.
Here we go for a new (final?) iteration of public beta testing for Repro-1!
Although we have been overwhelmed by feedback from the first public beta, we have not rested until we addressed most of the remaining issues:
- CPU-usage has been reduced by more than 30% on average, even up to 60% for CPU-hungry patches
- a "CPU Saver" mode (as opposed to "HQ") reduces this by another 40% or so, a "Sleepy" mode reduces the cost while Repro-1 is idle
- 400+ presets were added
- lots of bugs and niggles fixed (see changelog below)
Until then, enjoy… and let us know what you think,
- Urs & team
Mac version: Repro-1_5279_Mac.zip (AAX/AU/NKS/VST2/VST3)
Win version: Repro-1_5279_Win.zip (AAX/NKS/VST2/VST3)
Linux version: Repro-1_5279_Linux.tar.gz (VST2)
System Requirements: MacOS X 10.7+, Win 7+, reasonably fast processor.
Here is a temporary serial number for Repro-1:
User Name: "Beta Tester"
Serial Number: "V9574-NOL2Q-FUIUA-GQG8" <- only works for the user name above!
This serial will be valid for until the end of 2016 (beta versions only).
If you already own a license for the full version you can keep using that one. Just download the version and install.
If you can't wait and/or if you wish to take advantage of the introductory offer, here's a link to buy Repro-1 from our shop:
Buy Repro-1 for 69$ (+ VAT/Sales Tax where applicable) (final price will be 99$ (+ VAT/Sales Tax where applicable), from its official release on December 6th)
* Greatly reduced CPU consumption
* CPU saving options: HQ and Sleepy Mode
* Trigger and Clock Phase added as modulation sources
* Sequencer - setting a ‘rest’ no longer alters the note and velocity value
* Sequencer - copy & paste correctly implemented now
* LFO Rate control is now disabled when not active
* Oscillator and Filter tweak options added
* Factory presets added
* Updated manual included
* Wrongly pitched notes when arp & sequencer were active at same time
* Glide was affecting notes even when set to zero
* Note priority ‘last’ - issue when holding more than two notes
* Sequencer - sound would continue if the host was stopped on a tied note
* Sequencer - skipped a step when looping in certain hosts
* Sequencer & Arp - problems with certain buffer sizes
* Arp - note order was not always correct
* Sustain Pedal (CC64) was not functioning properly
* Sonic Conditioner - limiter LED was not working
* Sonic Conditioner - stereo width was not making signal mono at zero
* CPU spikes when changing clock rates or sequencer play mode
* Clock time base control required too much mouse movement
* FLStudio - LFO modulation was causing crackles
* Clicks while switching presets significantly reduced (will be reduced further)
remaining issues and notes:
* Renoise - project with many instances can lead to CPU overload on first start
* Sonar - if you experience a crash with the VST3 version, Sonar needs a VS++ 2015 update
* Windows - gamma settings incorrect after change (reopen GUI to fix)
* GUI - resizing issues in some hosts (try closing and reopening the GUI)
* VST3 - MIDI learn page not working (assign CCs on MIDI table page instead)
* VST3 - MIDI program change function not activated in Cubase
* Some parameters missing on the host automation list
* Sound glitches when switching presets, especially in ‘sleepy’ mode (will be fixed asap)
* A few hiccups with arp & sequencer