U-he Repro-1 & Repro-5 lemur template

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi!

In case anyone needs it, here's the first version of a u-he Repro-1 & Repro-5 lemur template I've just finished.

Please feel free to comment.

Regards,

Tosza

Edit: Replaced with v.2. versions. MUCH better appearance, bigger buttons, easier usage.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

thank you

How would one use these?

Very nice. Thank you!
바보

Thanks! :)

These are Repro-1 & Repro-5 templates for the Lemur application. After doing the MIDI Learn to each knob you can adjust almost all parameters within Repro-1 / Repro-5 with you tablet (thus no need for a mouse).

tosza wrote:These are Repro-1 & Repro-5 templates for the Lemur application. After doing the MIDI Learn to each knob you can adjust almost all parameters within Repro-1 / Repro-5 with you tablet (thus no need for a mouse).
I have an iPad Pro... What you mean is I could use that as a controller for RePro-1/5?

I have a Samsung tablet and never tried the iPad, but Lemur is available for that device so you should be able to do it. But for more detailed info about the usage of Lemur app please check their website: https://liine.net/

Thanks for these. Will give them a try, later :tu:

pdxindy wrote:
tosza wrote:These are Repro-1 & Repro-5 templates for the Lemur application. After doing the MIDI Learn to each knob you can adjust almost all parameters within Repro-1 / Repro-5 with you tablet (thus no need for a mouse).
I have an iPad Pro... What you mean is I could use that as a controller for RePro-1/5?
Of course :tu:

tosza wrote:Hi!

In case anyone needs it, here's the first version of a u-he Repro-1 & Repro-5 lemur template I've just finished.

Please feel free to comment.

Regards,

Tosza

Edit: Replaced with v.2. versions. MUCH better appearance, bigger buttons, easier usage.
Many thanks for those two , i wish i could find for nord lead 4 .
i have problem with the setup leamur daemon , in the editor i have conection and i can send the files to my phone and i can see the ip and everything but in lemur setup i cant see any connection , i can choose for example Daemon midi in , i see my keyboard or touchosc and other midi and connect to the ip but i cantsee the specific one of lemur.
any idea?
Edit:
i got it works with loopmidi.

This is great! Brand new to Repro and Lemur and this ended up being super easy to setup. Question for any FL Studio users. I've got a template saved with Repro 1 and 5 loaded and mapped, but its there a non template method to save my MIDI mapping?

EDIT: The combo has really killed my GAS for some poly analogs that I keep trying to convince myself I can afford!

InTheAM wrote:This is great! Brand new to Repro and Lemur and this ended up being super easy to setup. Question for any FL Studio users. I've got a template saved with Repro 1 and 5 loaded and mapped, but its there a non template method to save my MIDI mapping?

EDIT: The combo has really killed my GAS for some poly analogs that I keep trying to convince myself I can afford!
Afaik, you can save a 'snapshot' of the last plugin state in the plugin database (that's how i use it);
PD repro.jpg
Any mapped CC should be mapped that way as well (tried it with the mod- and pitchwheel and those worked).

You are able to make different snapshots (in different folders in the browser), i.e. Repro Midi 1, Repro Midi 2, for different mappings, for instance. Quite handy
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thank you very much for this! I'm having so much fun with this! It's a superior experience than when I had my Sequential Circuit Prophet 600 with Gigli upgrade installed : better sound and better UI.

I wanted to let you know that, in the Repro 5 template, you have inadvertently mapped the Oscillator B PW control to the modwheel cc. I changed it to another cc value and the weird behavior of the modwheel ceased.

Thank you so much! Its very useful, is it possible to merge these folders together or put into another folder? (just to make it easy to import it into other lemur projects)

Return to “u-he”