Repro V1.1 released (including Repro-5, free update)

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Repro

Are you looking in the right place?

rsp
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sound sculptist

huh.. apparently not! Right click on the disk, got it!
Aiynzahev-sounds
Sound Designer - Soundsets for Pigments, Repro, Diva, Virus TI, Nord Lead 4, Serum, DUNE2, Spire, and others

2 amazing synths! Get a lot of use here

Aiynzahev wrote:huh.. apparently not! Right click on the disk, got it!
Easier though just to multi select all the patches you want to tag at once then drag them onto the appropriate tag

aMUSEd wrote:
Aiynzahev wrote:huh.. apparently not! Right click on the disk, got it!
Easier though just to multi select all the patches you want to tag at once then drag them onto the appropriate tag
But there's no way to actually tag multiple patches at once. You have to do them all individually. I hope multi-tagging gets added eventually, but for now, it's not there. If I'm wrong, please list out the detailed steps but I remembered requesting multi-tagging presets back before the browser hit an official release and the U-he folks explaining it wasn't possible (at least at that time).

Yes there is I've done it for all my patches - just multi select the patches you want to tag (shift select for a block, cmd select for separate patches) then in directory view go to the bottom of the categories column underneath search and open up the tags to reveal the categories, features etc you want to give them, then just drag them onto that category, repeat to add more than one tag.

aMUSEd wrote:Yes there is I've done it for all my patches - just multi select the patches you want to tag (shift select for a block, cmd select for separate patches) then in directory view go to the bottom of the categories column underneath search and open up the tags to reveal the categories, features etc you want to give them, then just drag them onto that category, repeat to add more than one tag.
Wow! Thank you! :tu:

I'd tried various other methods (including dragging and dropping into the tags, but I was dropping into the main tag folder and not the sub-tag) and couldn't get it to work.

Organzing my older presets will be so much easier now. Thanks again!

When creating new patches I'll typically end up with a handful of variations, so being able to multi-tag afterwards is really helpful.
aMUSEd wrote:then in directory view go to the bottom of the categories column...
that's the way thanks for pointing this out :tu:

Tagging via drag & drop is of course mentioned in the user guide. Friendly hint for the future…

Howard wrote:Tagging via drag & drop is of course mentioned in the user guide. Friendly hint for the future…
:clap:

tvdv wrote:For some reason the NKS presets for REPRO-5 are not showing up in Maschine for me. I’m wondering if anyone else has this issue and has been able to resolve it.

The NKS presets are showing up for REPRO-1 in Maschine’s Library panel, but when I select REPRO-5, only an “-- init --” preset is shown.

I’ve re-installed the plugins using the V1.1 installer, and I’ve installed the separate NKS preview files. I’ve also re-scanned all plugins in Maschine, but none of this made a difference.

I can find NKS files on disk at the following path:

/Library/Application Support/u-he/Repro-1/NKS/Repro-5/

What’s a bit strange is that there’s also an empty directory named “Repro-5” at:

/Library/Application Support/u-he/Repro-5/

Any suggestions as to what can be wrong and/or how I could fix this?

EDIT: Seems like I confused re-scanning the plugins and the library… Moving on… ;)
I am having the same issue and can not get it resolved.

Got it!

For anyone else having this issue here is how to resolve it. FYI I am on OSX.

Open Komplete Kontrol app

Click on Komplete Kontrol in upper left-handed corner, then preferences, select Library Tab, Click on Rescan.

Pretty please?

Is there a Repro 5 preset request thread anywhere here?
"The educated person is one who knows how to find out what he does not know" - George Simmel
“It's what you learn after you know it all that counts.” - John Wooden

Return to “u-he”