Repro 5 beta issue still present in FL Studio

Official support for: u-he.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Okay, I've made a post about this on the IL forums. One of the developers has said they'll take a look at it.

https://forum.image-line.com/viewtopic. ... 0&t=189828

If anyone else here using FL Studio wants to help this get looked at, simply make a post in my thread explaining that this is an issue for you too.

Benjamin923 wrote:Not at 16 sample buffers at my end ;)
At my end, it persists.. :neutral:

Benjamin923 wrote:Okay, I've made a post about this on the IL forums. One of the developers has said they'll take a look at it.

If anyone else here using FL Studio wants to help this get looked at, simply make a post in my thread explaining that this is an issue for you too.
Done

exmatproton wrote:
Benjamin923 wrote:Okay, I've made a post about this on the IL forums. One of the developers has said they'll take a look at it.

Done
Thanks for that. Would encourage anyone else experiencing this to post, if you want to help this bug-report get priority.v :)

Anything going on for this since August? Curious to see if any progress has been made. :)

Elektronisch wrote: Sun Jul 15, 2018 10:10 am
tasmaniandevil wrote:
Elektronisch wrote:Did you checked all 3 marks (there is a drop down menu on the right on "fixed size buffers") because that fixed that patch problem for me.
Yep, even with all of them checked, (use fixed size buffers, process maximum size buffers, and use maximum buffer size from host), the problem persists.
Already tried all kinds of combinations of the various processing options, but did not find any setting which solved the issue.
This is so odd why does this work for me and does not for you :shrug:
What playback tracking options have the two of you got selected in the audio settings?

Benjamin923 wrote: Sun Sep 30, 2018 10:30 pm Anything going on for this since August? Curious to see if any progress has been made. :)
Sorry, but as we don't have an infinite amount of manpower, we can only work on a few projects in parallel. We will deal with this bug again, once we start working on a Repro bugfix update (can't give you a time-frame yet).
That QA guy from planet u-he.

sjm wrote: Sun Sep 30, 2018 11:12 pm What playback tracking options have the two of you got selected in the audio settings?
Doesn't matter which of the playback tracking modes I'm using.
That QA guy from planet u-he.

tasmaniandevil wrote: Mon Oct 01, 2018 8:53 am
sjm wrote: Sun Sep 30, 2018 11:12 pm What playback tracking options have the two of you got selected in the audio settings?
Doesn't matter which of the playback tracking modes I'm using.
So it's not that then.

Ok, so i found a "fix" for this, set PPQ settings to lowest and it will play how it should. Funny thing is, the Hive problem i reported a while back can be "solved" aswel with PPQ settings, but by setting them to the maximum :D

well that is interesting response from FL team member :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Elektronisch wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:45 am well that is interesting response from FL team member :)
I don't think they can help in this matter. We just need to assign a developer onto this case, and I think it's part of a bundle of bugs we want to squash after Superbooth. If that developer can't find a solution, maybe then it makes sense to contact the FL team. But it does not make any sense to contact them beforehand.

Its been quite a while now, will this be fixed in the next update?

I'm not sure if you saw my previous post on Hive. We have sent our findings on the matter to the host developer.

Return to “u-he”