Request: u-he.com website testing - new license retrieval system

Official support for: u-he.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello all,

We are working on improving our website, including some of the backend systems. We have done internal beta testing, but we would like to run a more "real world" test with some of you.

If you are interested, we would appreciate it if you could try out our new license retrieval system.

To test it, visit https://www.u-he.com/userarea/ and submit the email address your u-he licenses are registered to.

Here is what you should look for:
  • - Does repeatedly submitting your email address give you a "Your request is already queued" message?

- Do you get any email from our system at all? (Please wait a few minutes after submitting, then also check your spam inbox.)

- Does the email contain all your registered serial numbers, as well as download links for all your registered soundsets?

- Do the serial numbers in the email match the serial numbers you received in the past? (Pre 2013 Zebra2 serials can vary, Filterscape will vary)

- Do the download links for all your soundsets work?
This is purely a functionality test. We only want to know if the mechanics work properly, the design and email templates etc. are still work in progress.

Please let us know if it works as expected or if anything goes wrong.

If something should not work, then please let us know (here) what operating system and web browser (including version numbers) you are using.

If your email account is with Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail, it is very likely the email ends up in the spam or promotions/advertisements folders. Should you not have received any emails at all, then please contact support at u-he dot com and let us know which email address(es) you were submitting.

If you click the button but nothing happens: unresponsive JavaScripts can be caused by incompletely downloaded and cached scripts, so please empty your browser's cache and try again.

Thanks everyone for your help.

May need a little work.

Multiple requests did not result in "Your request is already queued" message? I did receive multiple emails however.

Received all my serial numbers but only one, for Dark Zebra, had an added link.
Clicking on it resulted in a "Download invalid or expired. Please request a new link." message.

Good luck. This will be convenient.
바보

bftucker wrote:Multiple requests did not result in "Your request is already queued" message? I did receive multiple emails however.
How much time passed between your requests?
bftucker wrote:Received all my serial numbers
Great!
bftucker wrote:but only one, for Dark Zebra, had an added link.
For obvious reasons.
bftucker wrote:Clicking on it resulted in a "Download invalid or expired. Please request a new link." message.
Hm, not so obvious. I'll look into that.

Edit: I just tried requesting every soundset, worked a treat, even with some waiting time between requesting the link and re-downloading later. No problems here. :shrug: Could you maybe forward the email(s) with the defective links to (support at u-he dot com) so that I can take a closer look?
Last edited by #rob on Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cheers
Rob
u-he | Support | FAQ | Patch Library

Hi, new Zebra owner here, but everything worked as expected.

edit: I received two emails with my serial. I did, however, receive the "Your request is already queued" message upon sending multiple requests.
“Sometimes you have to play a long time to be able to play like yourself.” -Miles Davis

scott_free wrote:I received two emails with my serial.
Did you successfully submit twice? Then that's how it should be. :)
Cheers
Rob

Ahh, yes. Very good then!
“Sometimes you have to play a long time to be able to play like yourself.” -Miles Davis

Two requests gave "Your request is already queued" message? One email received with correct repro serial. Wow that is easy need to purchase more u-He you guys are great. Will let you know if any other emails are received.

For me everything worked as it should:

Using Chrome on Linux I received "Your request is already queued" until I received the first eMail, then I received once "Your request will be queued", followed by "Your request is already queued" until I received the second eMail.

The serial numbers (for Presswerk, Satin and Repro) were correct.

Filterscape serial is different for every time I received it (original, and 2 from this new system).

Zebra2 is the same, but I purchased it in 2014.

All other tests passed successfully.

#rob wrote:
bftucker wrote:Multiple requests did not result in "Your request is already queued" message? I did receive multiple emails however.
How much time passed between your requests?
bftucker wrote:Received all my serial numbers
Great!
bftucker wrote:but only one, for Dark Zebra, had an added link.
For obvious reasons.
bftucker wrote:Clicking on it resulted in a "Download invalid or expired. Please request a new link." message.
Hm, not so obvious. I'll look into that.

Edit: I just tried requesting every soundset, worked a treat, even with some waiting time between requesting the link and re-downloading later. No problems here. :shrug: Could you maybe forward the email(s) with the defective links to (support at u-he dot com) so that I can take a closer look?
Email forwarded.

I just tried again and after repeat requests received the already queued message.

Clicking the Dark Zebra link from the new email gave me the opportunity to redownload it. So everything is now in order.

All is well. :hihi:
바보

submitted twice, no "Your request is already queued. No email.

Everything works as expected: Serials for all my U-he Products.
Peter

dlarseninclusive wrote:submitted twice, no "Your request is already queued. No email.
I did forget my account merged two email addresses. The gmail account ( not inclusivetech.net the one listed on the U-he login) worked as described.

Worked fine for me,
I got all my serials sent and when I sent multiple requests I got the "Your request is already queued" message.

yellowmix wrote:Filterscape serial is different for every time I received it
Yes, that is to be expected. As long as you received a Filterscape serial, all is good there. :)
bftucker wrote:So everything is now in order.
Great :)
dlarseninclusive wrote:submitted twice, no "Your request is already queued. No email.
We have two emails in our support system from your provider, telling us "dlaresn wasn't found". So I assume you had a typo in the email address that you submitted (that didn't get a response from our server). :)

Thank you guys, and all others as well, for helping us out here. :tu:

We already received a report that lead to something broken getting fixed, so please keep trying. :)
Cheers
Rob

Return to “u-he”