Request: u-he.com website testing - new license retrieval system

Official support for: u-he.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Everything worked as expected here. I requested licenses several times, also tried clearing browser cache and cookies between retries (just in case). Requests were queued. In a couple of minutes I received the emails with all the correct serial numbers (Zebra, Diva, Satin, Presswerk, Repro) and working download links for the Dark Zebra. The urls for the Dark Zebra were different each time but I was able to download the archive even from the urls in the older emails.

Works fine here :)
Truly mind-boggling music! - New album out! - And a blog!

Worked like a charm for me. :)
I have no soundsets, so I can't judge on those, but all serials matched the ones I have.

I tried once again after getting the e-mail, and received an identical e-mail just a second after pushing the button.

Got serials just fine, download link for Dark Zebra didn`t work when tested roughly twenty minutes after recieved.

One thing I just noticed is, that Umlaut are not saved/shown properly in the user profile page. Guess it won't matter much, if that page is removed anyway. But maybe it can be an issue in the backend.
Image stardustmedia - high end analog music services - murat

stardustmedia wrote:One thing I just noticed is, that Umlaut are not saved/shown properly in the user profile page. Guess it won't matter much, if that page is removed anyway. But maybe it can be an issue in the backend.
All upcoming software updates will move our license system to UTF-8 (Unicode). This is part of our ongoing website/backend development. No more misspelled names :)

Urs wrote:
stardustmedia wrote:One thing I just noticed is, that Umlaut are not saved/shown properly in the user profile page. Guess it won't matter much, if that page is removed anyway. But maybe it can be an issue in the backend.
All upcoming software updates will move our license system to UTF-8 (Unicode). This is part of our ongoing website/backend development. No more misspelled names :)
Way to go :tu:
Image stardustmedia - high end analog music services - murat

Tried yesterday, looks like everything is ok.
Murderous duck!

It looks good. I got the queue message when I submitted twice in a row and only received one email. The Dark Zebra link on the email is expired though.

Worked fine for me. All licenses present and correct in email. Got the queue message on second request (as expected), and the download link to Dark Zebra worked :-)

Excellent, I tried again and the Dark Zebra link is fixed :)
If you're already looking into it, is there any chance you can include the linux build of ZebraHZ in the zip file?

The place to check now is at https://preview.u-he.com/account/ ;)
Cheers
Rob
u-he | Support | FAQ | Patch Library

My MFM2 serial number is empty, Filterscape and Uhbik serials are missing.
Apart from that it works like a charm.

Preview of new u-he website. Totally missed it.
Murderous duck!

HiEnergy wrote:My MFM2 serial number is empty, Filterscape and Uhbik serials are missing.
Could you send an email to support about that?
Cheers
Rob
u-he | Support | FAQ | Patch Library

Return to “u-he”