u-he Colour Copy - bucket brigade delay

Official support for: u-he.com
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

sleepcircle wrote:I don't know about 'recoil,' it's a pretty average name. I love "Colour Copy" though. My vote is that you keep it; it's clever and memorable.
I agree, Colour Copy sounds nifty and I like the current logo. Please consider keeping it, u-he!

jens wrote: Spring Break
Yes, I like the name Spring Break. :tu:

Russell Grand wrote:
spunkmuffin wrote:Well obviously if you call it u-he Vibe then people will think it's a vibrator...and it's not is it? Also Urs might want to save that name for a future u-he eurorack vibrator module. :oops:
I can safely say that the first thing that comes to my mind when I hear "Vibe" isn't a vibrator...but maybe that's just me. :shrug:
Or maybe your mind is just permanently in the gutter. :hihi:
Well you're talking to a poster named "spunkmuffin", so...

:D

Russell Grand wrote:
spunkmuffin wrote:Well obviously if you call it u-he Vibe then people will think it's a vibrator...and it's not is it? Also Urs might want to save that name for a future u-he eurorack vibrator module. :oops:
I can safely say that the first thing that comes to my mind when I hear "Vibe" isn't a vibrator...but maybe that's just me. :shrug:
Or maybe your mind is just permanently in the gutter. :hihi:
Russell I would personally never use a vibrator in the gutter, but whatever floats your boat. :tu:

Colour Copy sounds like a photocopying service. :wink:

I still like Springy Thingy. :party:
:hyper: M O N O S Y N T H S F O R E V E R :hyper:

How about calling it:

u-he u-he u-he u-he u-he

Not sure how you'd pronounce that mind :D

SpringsTeen

Reverb
u-he Spiralverb

Delay
u-he Clone Delay
u-he Polymorph
Last edited by ZebraTamer on Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Splash!

Great effect really (Colour Copy - just saw the video on Youtube), but the name is a bit bland/generic. Doesn't inspire, the great delay/echo/flanging one can do on it. As you're still polishing it up, maybe giving it a more beautiful name might beautify things.

Instead of Color Copy (which sounds like it'll be photocopying in colour - yikes!) perhaps:

Color Echo
Emblazon
Spectrum Echo
Echo Spectrum
Echo Spectre
Echo Spectra
Echo Decorum
Echorum
Ekorum
Or you can just call it the DT-1970 unit. :P
"The educated person is one who knows how to find out what he does not know" - George Simmel
“It's what you learn after you know it all that counts.” - John Wooden

u-he he he :clown:
No band limits, aliasing is the noise of freedom!

HunterKiller wrote:Great effect really (Colour Copy - just saw the video on Youtube), but the name is a bit bland/generic. Doesn't inspire, the great delay/echo/flanging one can do on it. As you're still polishing it up, maybe giving it a more beautiful name might beautify things.
i love the name Colour Copy

sleepcircle wrote:i love the name Colour Copy
I hate the name Colour Copy because of this: https://www.google.com.au/search?q=Colo ... 40&bih=800

and this:

and so forth. :wink:
"The educated person is one who knows how to find out what he does not know" - George Simmel
“It's what you learn after you know it all that counts.” - John Wooden

If you keep the Colour Copy name, you could add a logo like this. :tu:
:hyper: M O N O S Y N T H S F O R E V E R :hyper:

but that's why the name is CLEVER.

it creates copies of the sound, and gives them sonic coloration; you think it's retro 90s printer paper but it's actually retro 90s bucket brigade delay. it's the perfect name. it works on all levels: nostalgia, play on words, actual function

I think a spring emulation could only be called one thing... Cuckoo! (sorry)
Textur for ACE
After Hours for Lounge Lizard EP-4
Prism Sticks for Chromaphone 2

Return to “u-he”