ZebraHZ 2.8 update, and Funkstation for Repro!

Official support for: u-he.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

bhinton wrote: Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:13 pmMy only quibble is that the resonator is mono
I'm pretty sure the resonator is stereo... I remember sending panned osc's into into it and it is still stereo on the output.

Black Synth Hoodie wrote: Sun Nov 04, 2018 2:17 pm Any chance Han's/Howie might share a few Dunkirk/BR 2049 patches ?
Urs told me no. At least for the latter. :)
Urs wrote: Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:52 am
voidhead23 wrote:
Urs wrote:And if you listen to the sounds used in Dunkirk, Inception, the recent Blade Runner...
i would shell out another chunk of cash for those presets...
I would love to publish them, but... some things are meant to remain secret.

FWIW, in the recent "Hans Zimmer Teaches Film Scoring" modules released last year, he can be seen using ZebraHZ in the original skin, so he's still using it.

The new skin is new. He called in several times to get it since it has the new preset browser with search, better organization features and multiple favourites in it.

hi,

each time i want to update HZ i'm lost.
where (the hell) is the updater.
"you can request a download link for the updated 2.8 installer by submitting your registered email address to the form on our Account page."

i get a mail with links i click on :
"Zebra2 The Dark Zebra
Use your Zebra2 serial number to unlock ZebraHZ"

and i get : "Download invalid or expired. Please request a new link."

Why isn't there a page on our occount in uHe website with all our products and download linked to updates so it's all there, one place, can check anytime without usless mailing like 99% of other companys are doing ?

on the uhe website / zebra2 there's a direct link to download.. why not the same for HZ. why does it have to be hidden mystery or something.

oh also i read "You can download installers for all products (except soundsets) directly from our website:" where WHEEEERE ! there's nothing for HZ on the product page.

https://ec.europa.eu/commission/priorit ... n-rules_en

Is why it is no longer there.

I requested my serial numbers and downloads on Saturday and got an email which did allow me to download HZ without issues.
Sorry it isn't working for you.

rsp
sound sculptist

i don't get link between what you sent and the problem here.
zebra HZ update is not my "personal data" it's a product that should be accessible to those who paid for it and use there "private licence" sent by mail when they bought it to activate it. Just like how Zebra 2 is done now.
but thx for you support :)

sylvainmoreau wrote: Mon Nov 05, 2018 12:12 pm "Download invalid or expired. Please request a new link."
I see from our support system that my colleague Viktor sent you (I assume it was you) a working link 3 days ago, on Nov. 2nd. I know that link works because I just clicked it in the email that was sent to you, and TDZ started downloading.

If you still don't have your Dark Zebra link, e.g. because it got moved into your spam folder and you didn't see it or something, then please don't vent here in the forum where nobody can do anything about it. Contact our support address instead and let us help you. Much more effective. :tu:
Cheers
Rob
u-he | Support | FAQ | Patch Library

sylvainmoreau wrote: Mon Nov 05, 2018 12:50 pmi don't get link between what you sent and the problem here.
We have decided to move our customer database from our webserver to a server inside of our office. We are protecting your personal information with multiple firewalls, on a server that even our own staff only has restricted access to, which has regular encrypted backups and so on and so forth. We are simply making sure that everyone's personal data is as secure as we could possibly make it.

We have furthermore decided that we do not want a vulnerable content management system running on our webserver. We have experienced daily attacks on it for years, and it was merely a question of when than a question of if it would be hacked. So we are now using static HTML pages with only very limited active elements (a few forms) which do not store any data persistently.

Therefore, the webserver can not display any customer information. Instead it store a little database entry, like "[email address] requests licenses" for a minute or two. Our secure server (behind firewalls, inaccessible over the internet) picks this little entry up, deletes it form the webserver and takes action.

It's the smartest and most secure way of handling and storing customer data in times where literally the most expensive websites in the world are subject to data leaks.

hu ? no i didn't ask those links on 2nd nov .. i'm checking mail and spam and find nothing at/around that date.
last request i did was 10 of june.

sylvainmoreau wrote: Mon Nov 05, 2018 1:50 pm no i didn't ask those links on 2nd nov
Well, there was an email in our support system from a Sylvain with a French orange.fr email address, complaining about exactly this thing. If that was not you, then please accept my apology. Maybe our user base is becoming too large to "assume" in case of coincidences.

Doesn't change the gist of my former post: nobody here can help you with broken download links. Support can. So just send an email to support @ u-he, or use the form in the support area on our website.
Cheers
Rob
u-he | Support | FAQ | Patch Library

yes not me. i have a personal ".com" for my mails.
i contact support. thx

Best Synth! Thank you for this noble update!!!
Beautiful skin, but in view of Zebra3, i think i like the doteight a little more. :)

sylvainmoreau wrote: Mon Nov 05, 2018 12:12 pm
i get a mail with links i click on :
"Zebra2 The Dark Zebra
Use your Zebra2 serial number to unlock ZebraHZ"

and i get : "Download invalid or expired. Please request a new link."
the same problem with me.

edit: after several request mails, now i get a working download link.
sorry, i do not speak english well.

What happens with ZebraHZ, after the release of Zebra 3?

Return to “u-he”