ZebraHZ 2.8 update, and Funkstation for Repro!

Official support for: u-he.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Just a reminder that a daw setting of 30 bpm ist nicht verboten...
a little common sense ZHZ speed mining is quite rewarding :hyper:

for example, (having your guitar ready with a great
crunchy/echoing/reverb sound) set daw at 20 bpm,
choose ZebraHZ Electron Chain, from the Effects-Chaos folder,
make a rolling beat with it, hold the sustain pedal down,
add CoulorCopy (I used the Rollercoaster preset)
grab the guitar, and :party: etc

U-he: the gifts that keep on giving :hyper:
Last edited by glokraw on Sat Nov 24, 2018 11:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I just made a few days ago a sketch running with a sequence/arp slowed down to 20 bpm. Sounds all right but the countdown to record a track over it is eternally long.

e@rs wrote: ↑Sat Nov 24, 2018 5:23 pm I bought the darn thing. Hope everybody's happy now... :)
Yeah, same here... :roll:

^Why the rolling eyes? You should be like... happy or something.

Spent 2 hours today with my new purchase. I like the GUI (more than Dot Eight), the Diva filters and the resonator. And I like that it loads the presets from the normal version.
Not sure about usefulness of the additional MSEGs or the compressors; for me that is.
The factory presets are okay, but didn't blow me away.

So once you get ZebraHZ, Zebra 2 becomes obsolete? Or am I missing something?

e@rs wrote: ↑Sun Nov 25, 2018 6:47 pm
So once you get ZebraHZ, Zebra 2 becomes obsolete? Or am I missing something?
Unless you make soundsets... yes... you can just use ZHZ... of course sometimes updates come quicker to regular Zebra and take a while to filter to HZ. Also, if you have the latest Hive, the beta version of Zebra which exports Zebra wavetables into Hive is quite useful... and that is not in the new HZ.

^Got it. Thanx a lot!

(BTW, now I own all the U-He synths.)

pdxindy wrote: ↑Sun Nov 25, 2018 6:57 pm Also, if you have the latest Hive, the beta version of Zebra which exports Zebra wavetables into Hive is quite useful... and that is not in the new HZ.
Actually, the wavetable export functionality is already in ZHZ, it's just not exposed in the default theme.

so my wife got me the ZebraHZ for my BDay and my god, I have spent the last 3 days just comparing the VCF, XMF and Diva filters! LOL
I know a lot of folks around here love the ZHZ skin but the Redux version is the one for me, just so much more intuitive how it does the Mod Matrix and the modules, check it out in these forums
and yeah, I am not blown away by most of the presets themselves either, there seems to be a lot of the same theme with variations which is expected
but that is not where the magic is, the Diva filters is where it's at, combining them with the Zebra OSC capabilities ... wow, it is just amazing.
Extremely happy with it.
But then a strange fear gripped me
and I just couldn't ask....

Looks like she knows a thing or two on how to make the marriage work. :clap:

Can I just say how appealing the new gui is? I LOVE the color scheme and just how pretty and easy on the eyes it is :D

Return to β€œu-he”