Repro Wishlist / better matrix

Official support for: u-he.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Urs wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 12:45 am 2 more is something I guess we could live with.
What do you think of having a setting to route incoming timbre/cc74 to mod wheel modulations? The great thing about this in the synths that have done it is that you can use existing presets with mpe expression that were not designed for mpe but were designed for mod wheel use.

Urs wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 12:45 am 2 more is something I guess we could live with.
Sweet! That would be great!

more mod slots = great!
and, as i already wrote in a different thread, sequence export or being able to use repro 1 also as a MIDI-FX for its SEQ/ARP would be just awesome.

Echoes in the Attic wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 2:00 pmWhat do you think of having a setting to route incoming timbre/cc74 to mod wheel modulations? The great thing about this in the synths that have done it is that you can use existing presets with mpe expression that were not designed for mpe but were designed for mod wheel use.
Thing is, our general preset guidelines make the use of MIDI 1/2 mandatory - which in part is a reaction to the demands of the MPE crowd. Taking that away in favour of ModWheel would cripple the expressiveness of our existing presets. In other words, our presets are designed for MPE and ModWheel and we spend a considerable amount of time and money to make them so. I'd cringe if we had to reroute CC#74 to ModWheel, after all we've gone through.

It may be an obvious possibility for Repro 1/5, but if we add more ModMatrix slots, there'll be more CC#74 available again.

2 more is better than nothing! :) But please consider adding to a total of around 8 or so. That would open upp to make velocity, modwheel and expression pedal affect more things.

Return to “u-he”