NI Sale u-he server slowdown

Official support for: u-he.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

mayberry wrote: Sun Jan 03, 2021 12:21 am Dear Urs,

I am another customer with the same problem. I purchased Repro on the NI website. They took my money amd never sent me the license. Its been 48hrs.

This is ridiculous.

What do you recommand??
I can also certainly help with your order.
Please send me a PM with your email and I'll have a look right away.
Thank you.
Native Instruments - Community
Support & Contact
We're also available via Twitter :arrow: https://twitter.com/NI_Support

Matt_NI wrote: Sun Jan 03, 2021 1:22 pm
ghostwhistler wrote: Sun Jan 03, 2021 11:48 am
ralfrobert wrote: Sun Jan 03, 2021 10:33 am This problem seems to be quite new. I purchased Repro on January 1st which is a public holiday in Germany. It is one of the days when nobody is at work unless they have to. I got my voucher from NI immediately and was able to use the unlocked product within an hour or so.

Urs, I think it is time to call your "emergency contact" at NI and tell them something is wrong. (I am sure you have such a contact. If not, it might be a good idea to define one for the next sale.)
I don't have another explanation. Clearly NI are not responding for whatever reason. But having taken payments they need to honour that and provide the codes.
Hey!

Matt here from Native Instruments.

I'm sorry to hear you're having some issues with your order. Unfortunately, our support teams are not available on the weekend and public holidays made it so everyone was out of the office since Thursday.

I've had a quick look and it doesn't seem like we have reports coming in with server issues. I'm not able to fully test everything this Sunday but I can definitely start by having a look at your account or order history.

Please send me a quick PM with your email and I'll check right away :)
Sorry meant to send as a PM

Pssst... maybe edit your post, remove the email address and send a Private Message to Matt... (little bubble icon below his user name and avatar)

(ah, you beat me to it :) )

Quick update: It doesn't seem like there is a problem with our servers as far as I can tell. I checked the last few orders and our incoming support requests - everything seemed to be working fine.

There is definitely an issue with a couple of orders which I'm trying to clarify right now.
It might be that I'll only be able to solve this tomorrow morning when our Order team is back in office. If your still waiting to hear from us - please drop me a PM with your email and I'll get on it right away.

Just like it was suggested here, it may be that the confirmation email is in your SPAM folder so anyone missing registration code should check there first. If you don't seem to find anything, you will also be able to find it listed under MY ACCOUNT > MY PRODUCTS & SERIALS (in third party products).
Support & Contact

Matt_NI wrote: Sun Jan 03, 2021 4:16 pm Quick update: It doesn't seem like there is a problem with our servers as far as I can tell. I checked the last few orders and our incoming support requests - everything seemed to be working fine.

There is definitely an issue with a couple of orders which I'm trying to clarify right now.
It might be that I'll only be able to solve this tomorrow morning when our Order team is back in office. If your still waiting to hear from us - please drop me a PM with your email and I'll get on it right away.

Just like it was suggested here, it may be that the confirmation email is in your SPAM folder so anyone missing registration code should check there first. If you don't seem to find anything, you will also be able to find it listed under MY ACCOUNT > MY PRODUCTS & SERIALS (in third party products).
Nothing has been sent to my spam folder and nothing is showing up under My Products & Serials.

This is getting to be a bit ridiculous. With respect, I have paid £80.

ghostwhistler wrote: Sun Jan 03, 2021 4:20 pm
Matt_NI wrote: Sun Jan 03, 2021 4:16 pm Quick update: It doesn't seem like there is a problem with our servers as far as I can tell. I checked the last few orders and our incoming support requests - everything seemed to be working fine.

Nothing has been sent to my spam folder and nothing is showing up under My Products & Serials.

We're in touch via PM. This update was for anyone else having issues with an order or missing registration code.
Unfortunately, it seems in your case that there is an issue with the order itself which I'm trying to solve as soon as I can. Our team is not available on Sunday which gives me limited options right now but your request is my top priority tomorrow morning. I've sent you more information via PM and I'm available if you need anything.
Support & Contact

ghostwhistler wrote: Sun Jan 03, 2021 4:20 pm
Sometimes sh*t happens. Sometimes that will even be on weekends. It always sucks when that sh*t happens to you, but show some patience. You've got representatives from two companies looking into your specific issue on a weekend when they normally don't work. I'd advise you to show some respect and gratitude that they're even trying to help on a weekend. Worst case, you wait another day. You'll get what you paid for. I'm sure most of us have been in your position and had problems or wait times associated with orders, there's nothing ridiculous about it. If anything, they've already gone above and beyond.

Fair enough

zvenx wrote: Sun Jan 03, 2021 12:54 pm It is afaik a regular version and a regular license, so I can't imagine it would prevent you from using it on Linux (with the assumption that u-he has a build in linux for all the products in the sale).
rsp
Thanks, I can indeed confirm that it's just the serial number you get at the end of the process. I was afraid I'd have to use some NI proprietary installer, as stated on the NI page even when buying a u-he VST.

ghostwhistler wrote: Sun Jan 03, 2021 8:24 pm Fair enough
Just solved the issue this morning :tu: I've sent you an email and your DIVA registration code is now in your account.
Support & Contact

vitaminx wrote: Sun Jan 03, 2021 9:00 pm
zvenx wrote: Sun Jan 03, 2021 12:54 pm It is afaik a regular version and a regular license, so I can't imagine it would prevent you from using it on Linux (with the assumption that u-he has a build in linux for all the products in the sale).
rsp
Thanks, I can indeed confirm that it's just the serial number you get at the end of the process. I was afraid I'd have to use some NI proprietary installer, as stated on the NI page even when buying a u-he VST.
We're suggesting Native Access is required on our pages but that's indeed relevant only for some of the NKS previews. You can find more information on the registration / installation on our knowledge base here: https://support.native-instruments.com/ ... ecial-2020
Support & Contact

Matt_NI wrote: Mon Jan 04, 2021 9:57 am
vitaminx wrote: Sun Jan 03, 2021 9:00 pm
rsp
We're suggesting Native Access is required on our pages but that's indeed relevant only for some of the NKS previews. You can find more information on the registration / installation on our knowledge base here: https://support.native-instruments.com/ ... ecial-2020
Happily, this has now been resolved, thanks for your assistance.

Hey everyone, thanks to Matt's advice on the forum I was able to find my registration code on my NI user page.
Unfortunately I never received any email (checked the spams etc...) nothing.
So it is resolved and Im glad there was a workaround.

Thanks Matt!

Anyone from UK bought since the 1st from NI

Bought DIVA today was charged including VAT amount £79.99 via Paypal

Yet both my formal receipts/invoices state £66 total and zero VAT

Ones before end of last year in invoice state the right VAT - what's happening to VAT money paid now if not shown on any of the invoices ?

Just checked actually and I bought Drive yesterday from NI and the invoices and receipts for those seem right and include VAT. So either has been changed today or there is some sort of bug

I would like to add I've bought both Zebra HZ and DIVA and for both purchases received initial registration serial number from NI within minutes and both registered and serial received from UHE also within minutes

Buckster wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 6:29 pm Anyone from UK bought since the 1st from NI

Bought DIVA today was charged including VAT amount £79.99 via Paypal

Yet both my formal receipts/invoices state £66 total and zero VAT

Ones before end of last year in invoice state the right VAT - what's happening to VAT money paid now if not shown on any of the invoices ?

Just checked actually and I bought Drive yesterday from NI and the invoices and receipts for those seem right and include VAT. So either has been changed today or there is some sort of bug

I would like to add I've bought both Zebra HZ and DIVA and for both purchases received initial registration serial number from NI within minutes and both registered and serial received from UHE also within minutes
I'm from the UK and I can check my receipts, but I'm pretty sure the price was £79.99.

Return to “u-he”