Things have some better contrast, and there are some splashes of color. Thanks to plugmon for his excellent original skin, u-he for Hive, and zvenx for testing this out and providing some great feedback. Let me know if there are any bugs. Otherwise...have at it:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/pkertp5gkz7sx ... o.zip?dl=0
- Replaced the paper white with the same shade of gray used in the default Hive 2 skin.
- Darker elements are a bit darker too for more contrast.
- Added the default skin color to the waveform scopes and logo for a splash of color.
- Added darker elements for the flat knobs to make them stand out more.
- Added color to the scopes. But note: they're not color-coded. It's either fixed colors (like Original Hive) or no colors (like Izmo). Tried to pick colorblind friendly colors.
- Added color to the FX on/off indicators to really let you know the difference between on and off.
- Made the "FXBypass" orange when FX are enabled, and gray when disabled. Animated the switch (left off, right is on).
- Put light text inside dark windows for things like the voice mode, oscillator waveform name, XY #'s, etc.
- Centered the word VOICE in the top-left.
- Spelled out Tune and Volume on the Sub labels.
- Vibrato indicator now is blue to match mod color.
- As I recreated most panes, there's none of the textured noise that exists in the original theme, so it's a bit flatter/cleaner.
- Based off Izmo 1.0 version - prior build was actually started with an older version of Izmo
- Fixed bug with Y2 dropdown menu not working
- Fixed microtuning bug (just updating the skin solved this)
- Used updated colors for modulators and icons from Izmo 1.0
- Minor tweaks throughout, mostly to fit updated source skin version
- Sub-Tune box now matches dark background/light text of other menus (thanks plugmon for light text graphics)
- Solo buttons off-state now have more contrast
- Light menu backgrounds are a little darker for more contrast
- Scope freeze button now has more contrast - blue when frozen
- Graphics for inactive steps in step sequencer now noise-free
- Small tweaks to header and footer
- Slightly better contrast with miscellaneous images
- Fixed dark-on-dark font on dropdowns in the Voice menu.
1. Place the entire Gizmo folder into: Hive.data\Support\Themes\
2. Right-click an empty section of the GUI and select "Gizmo" to set the theme one time
3. If you want to use as your default theme, set that in the preferences