Bitwig Studio [Certified Official Thread!] - with cats, and INFO!

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Bitwig Studio 5

GeorgeZ wrote:...and now this is a Reaper thread... as well. Great.
Every thread ends with meeting the Reaper.
perception: the stuff reality is made of.

Except the undead thread.

Your words are hurtful!

Seriously, reapers not so bad.......once you get to know it..........

One thing that does piss me off is when I use the reap as a reference and somehow that means the thread is turning into a "reaper" thread :roll: In fact, if people wouldn't keep going "OMG, YOU MENTIONED REAPER" everytime someone mentioned it, the reaper stuff would die off quickly :P

you wouldn't do that if I said protools....... :cry:

Paul Vicory wrote:
standalone wrote:Too bad I can't think of a dirty meaning in 'chapel' right now. You would be in the 'quoted out of context' thread (again) in no time. :lol:
My chapel is always open

Response: Can I push in your pew for you?

Simple. Not necessarily very funny, but simple. Please continue.
Zerocrossing Media

4th Law of Robotics: When turning evil, display a red indicator light. ~[ ●_● ]~

haha!

Totally on-topic - check out that bit (as in comedy bit snark) wig! And not a cat in sight. :hihi:
Last edited by Paul Vicory on Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

...on topic though, it's been quiet in BW world news... wonder what's brewing. In saying that though, do i need another DAW... no :hihi:
Eternitysound VST Banks

:smack: :smack: :tantrum:

Aiyn wrote: Did you watch the original? Goodness gracious. 20 million views! Poor girl I wonder if her life changed in anyway after that. lol did you see how many people make songs of this?
Sadly someone pointed out that the lady is acting, and if you think about it, it's obvious.
Her contact email is a talent agent. People are silly, but not silly enough to post an Eharmony dating video on Youtube or Eharmony where they break down about cats as a way to get dates.... although there are plenty of guys who would be emailing her left and right thinking she's an easy lay. :hihi:

Yeah, I can't believe you think that is real. Chris Crocker got a chuckle from that.

Not a cat, probably not as important to the topic too but anyway, a real update on their facebook:
We are adding some new features and improvements to the software that we didn't originally plan for the 1.0 release and the public beta has been delayed longer than we originally planned because of this. Thanks for being patient! We're working as hard as we can to get the beta out as soon as we can!

pc999 wrote:Not a cat, probably not as important to the topic too but anyway, a real update on their facebook:
We are adding some new features and improvements to the software that we didn't originally plan for the 1.0 release and the public beta has been delayed longer than we originally planned because of this. Thanks for being patient! We're working as hard as we can to get the beta out as soon as we can!
thanks ... finally a message without cats :) :hihi:
"It dreamed itself along"

Ye, saw that on FB....
Eternitysound VST Banks

Thank god, I'm getting really tired of my host.

hibidy wrote:Thank god, I'm getting really tired of my host.
Dead tired? :D
perception: the stuff reality is made of.

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”